UPTET Child Development and Teaching Method Answer Key Exam on 18 Nov 2019
बाल विकास एवं शिक्षा मनोविज्ञान
UPTET ENGLISH QUESTION EXAM ON 18 NOV 2019 Click here Available Now
UPTET Math Paper Answer Key Exam on 18 Nov 2019 Available Now
UPTET Environmental Studies Answer Key 2019 Available Now
UPTET Hindi Answer Key 2019 Available Now
UPTET Sanskrit (संस्कृत) Answer Key Exam on 18 Nov 2019 Available Now
UPTET Official answer key 2019: कल जारी होगी परीक्षा की आंसर की, 23 नवंबर की शाम 6 बजे तक ली जाएंगी ऑनलाइन आपत्ति
1. Which is the correct sequence of the cognitive domain?
(1) Evaluation-Application-Analysis_ Synthesis-Comprehension-Knowles,
2. Which of the following is not a qualm, of good teaching?
(1) Democratic (2) Sympathetic (3) Autocratic (4) Desirable information provider
3. Expectancy theory of motivation has been given by
(1) Maslow (2) Herzberg (3) Victor %/room (4) Skinner
4. To which family advance orgy model is related with?
(1) Social interaction (2) Information processing (3) Personal (4) Behaviour modification
5. Which is useful in the transforms or skills,
(1) Linear programme (2) Branching programme (3) Skills transformation is a jou’ not a destination (4) Preparation and acquisition.
6. Which one is not the maxim of teaching from the following?
(1) From indefinite to definite (2) From seen 10 349301 (3) From simple to complex (4) From deduction to induction
7. The first step of microteaching cycle is
(1) teaching (2) planning (3) feedback (4) introduction
8. Which of the following is included in the teaching of understanding level?
(1) Application (2) Comparison (3) Abstraction (4) Exploration
9. For educational reforms, effective decentralization is possible by A. greater involvement of cluster and block resource centers B. availability of local resource person C. resource and reference material for the use of teachers Choose the correct answer
(1) A and B (2) B and C (3) A and C (4) A, B and C
10. A student is reading, someone called him by name. By which sensation, he (student) will respond hoot the following?
(1) Tactual sensation (2) Auditory sensation (3) Visual sensation (4) Perceptual sensation
11. What is the age of the preoperational stage in Piaget theory?
(1) Birth to two years (2) Two to seven years (3) Four to eight years (4) Five to eight years
12. Which of the following is not characteristic of intellectual de, went of later childhood?
(1) High interest in science fiction
(2) Increased logical power
(3) Operational planning of career
(4) End of imaginary fears
13. Which of the following psychologists associated with ‘language development’
(1) Binnet (2) Chomsky ( (3) Pavlov (4) Maslow
14. Thorndike proved his theory titled
(1) trial and error learning (2) sign learning (3) cognitive learning (4) space learning
15. Gang age associated with age an, delayed development is
(1) 3-6 years and language (2) 8-10 years and socialization (3) 16-19 years and morality (4) 16-19 years and cognitive
16. Which of the following is the thin’ of cognitive development actor, Piaget?
(1) Pre-operational stage (2) Concrete operational stage (3) Formal operational stage (4) Sens, motor stage
17. Which is not included in psycho, factors that contribute in learning the following? (1) Motivation (2) Interest (3) Learning desire (4) Nature of content
18. Which of the following is a social
(1) Primary go, (2) Instinct (3) Altruism (4) Aggression need
19. Backward exploration and means-end analysis are examples of which of the following?
(2) Mental sets
(4) Functional fixedness
20. “Curves of learning give a graphic representation of the amount, rate and limit of improvement brought about by practice.” Who said it?
(4) M. L. Bigge
21. Which one is not included in Thorndike’s primary laws of learning from the following?
(1) Law of exercise
(2) Law of effect
(3) Law of associative shifting
(4) Law of readiness
22. Conditioned response theory lays emphasis on the conditioning of
23. The other name of operant conditioning
(1) instrumental conditioning
(2) classical conditioning
(3) contiguous conditioning
(4) trace conditioning
24. Which of the following is not a characteristic of learning?
(I ) Leaming is a relatively permanent change in behavior
(2) Lea.ming is a growth of the organism
(3) Learning is directly observed
(4) Leaming is a goal-directed process
25. Kohler wanted to prove that learned’
(1) an autonomous random
(2) cognitive operation
(3) a situation in which individit-:, superior to animals
(4) the perception of different the situation
26. From where to start in order to learn new language?
(1) Formation of sentences
(2) Formation of words
(3) Association between letter, words
(4) None of the above
27. Which type(s) of students included in inclusive class?
(1) General and specific students
(2) Only general students
(3) Only specific students
(4) Multilinguistic and gifted students
28. From the following, which term defines the mathematics-related learning disability?
(1) Dyslexia (2) Dyscalculia (3) Dystopia (4) None of the above
29. Successful inclusion
(1) no involve needs met of the parent.
(3) lack of capacity building
30. Which of the following is not the ele, of emotion?
(1) Physical (2) Cognitive (3) Behavioural (4) Sensory
Last Date 8 Dec 2019