UPSC IAS Application Form 2015: Candidates are knowing that the net application window can shut on June nineteenth, 2015. excellent news for the candidates who are thirstily awaiting the civil Services is that Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has updated the enlisting notification for the 1129 vacancies. Candidates will check the total detail on the official notification of UPSC IAS form mentioned below. we’ve got mentioned additionally the net apply official link upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC IAS Application Form 2015
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is country’s central organization that is allowed to arrange the Civil Services Examination, and Indian Forest Service examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Engineering Services Examination,Combined Defence Services Examination, academy Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination,Combined Geoscientist Special category Railway Apprentice, and Indian Economic Service/Indian applied math Service Examination.
Name of the Posts:
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Police Service.
- Indian Foreign Service.
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works 10. Manager, Administration).
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III).
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”.
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra &
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
- Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
Age Limits: 21 years to 32 years old.
Here you can use tips to apply through online mode:
log on official website: upsconline.nic.in
Click on online apply
Read all instruction.
Scan photo and signature.
Click on submit.
Application Fee: Only 100 rupees
Selection Mode: examination score card and interview performance.
For General Candidates: 4 Times
For OBS Candidates: 7 Times
SC/ST Candidates: No Any Time Limits
UPSC IAS 2015 Exam Admit Card:
will be provided the admit card through the official website.
UPSC IAS 2015 Result:
The result will be declared on the official; site. Stay with us .
UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2015:
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2015 till the last date of June 19th, 2015.