|Start Date of Online Application||7th-Feb-2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online Form||6th-Mar-2018|
|Exam Date (UPSC Prelims)||3rd-June-2018|
|Result Date (UPSC Prelims)||July 2019|
UPSC IAS Application Form 2019: candidates are knowing that the net application window can shut on June nineteenth, 2015. excellent news for the candidates who are thirstily awaiting the civil Services is that Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has updated the enlisting notification for the new vacancies. UPSC IAS 2019 – Union Public Service Commision (UPSC) has announced the dates for the UPSC Civil Services Examination 2019. Candidates will check the total detail on the official notification of UPSC IAS form mentioned below. we’ve got mentioned additionally the net apply official link upsconline.nic.in.
Get updated info on UPSC Civil Services 2019 Exams. Get exam dates, notification, result, & last date of online application for UPSC CSE & State Civil Services Exams.
UPSC IAS Application Form 2019
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is country’s central organization that is allowed to arrange the Civil Services Examination, and Indian Forest Service examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, academy Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Combined Geoscientist Special category Railway Apprentice, and Indian Economic Service/Indian applied math Service Examination. The candidates will be able to apply online from upsc.gov.in. The Prelim exam will be held on June 03, 2019, and will be an objective type exam.
Name of the Posts:
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Police Service.
- Indian Foreign Service.
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works 10. Manager, Administration).
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III).
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”.
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra &
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
- Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
Age Limits: 21 years to 32 years old.
Here you can use tips to apply through online mode:
- log on the official website: upsconline.nic.in
- Click on online apply
- Read all instruction.
- Scan photo and signature.
- Click on submit.
Main Exam: The main exam will include the written exam as well as the interview round. The written exam will consist of 9 tests. The details regarding written exam can be seen from the table below.
The candidates who will get maximum marks and will get the good score in Interview will be selected for the various posts.
Application Fee: Only 100 rupees
Selection Mode: examination score card and interview performance.
For General Candidates: 4 Times
For OBS Candidates: 7 Times
SC/ST Candidates: No Any Time Limits
UPSC IAS 2019 Exam Admit Card:
will be provided the admit card through the official website.
UPSC IAS 2019 Result:
The result will be declared on the official; site. Stay with us .
UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2019:
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2017 till the last date of June 2019.