UP B.Ed admission 2017 (upbed.nic.in) counselling for admission has been started. On the 1st day of counselling, approximately 6500 rank holders are expected to be called for the allotment. On the second and third of UP B.Ed counselling upto 20000 and 30000 ranks will be called, respectively. Uttar Pradesh Seat Allotment 2017 now every student searching on Google who had appeared in the examination on 22 April 2017 for Joint Entrance Exam. Candidates can check the official portal to more details regarding online UP B.Ed Counselling on upbed.nic.in or solutions sheet for exam for paper-1, 1 of all sets.
Updated on 22 June 2017
|Institute Wise Allotted Candidates who have Confirmed Confirmed there seats|
|Institute Wise Allotted Candidates who have Not Confirmed Confirmed there seats|
|Institute Wise Allotted & Vacant Seats|
Direct Admission in B.Ed Call Now: 8800867886
- Dates for UP B.Ed Counselling 2017
- JEE B.Ed. 2017 – 19 Schedule
- DAY WISE UP B.Ed 2017 SCHEDULING
- UP B.Ed JEE Counselling 2017
- To Download Call Letter for Counselling – Click Here
- Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Counselling Date
- Process for UP B.Ed 2017 Counselling
- Download All B.Ed. Colleges list 2017
- UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam counselling date
- UP BEd official Counselling
- Documents for UP BEd Counseling 2017
- UP B.Ed JEE Counselling Centers
Dates for UP B.Ed Counselling 2017
The important dates for the counselling of UP B.Ed 2017 are as below:
JEE B.Ed. 2017 – 19 Schedule
/Fee submission at
(Any Place outside
having internet facility)
|Fee Submission at Bank
(Balance College Fees)
|College Fee has to be submitted within three days of Declaration of allotment|
DAY WISE UP B.Ed 2017 SCHEDULING
|23 Jun 2017||270001||290000|
|24 Jun 2017||290001||310000|
|28 Jun 2017||330001||350000|
UP B.Ed JEE Counselling 2017
Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Seat Allotment 2017 here we came with Latest news for the UP B.Ed counselling 2017 online for those students who appeared in the UP B.Ed JEE Test on April 22, 2017 i.e Friday. Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board today organised the state level combined entrance test for UP B.Ed courses 2017. Earlier, UP Government published the UP B.Ed JEE counselling 2017 online for the all sets or Paper-I and Paper-II. Students who are curious for the Solved paper of UP B.Ed exam or who appeared in the exam can check their counselling date with Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Counselling 2017 from online or main portal upbed.nic.in. Candidate who are confused about the Counselling of B.Ed please leave a comment below we will help out or we tell you that how to download the UP B.Ed Counselling from online or direct link given below.
To Download Call Letter for Counselling – Click Here
Direct Admission in B.Ed Call Now: 8800867886
Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Counselling Date
Lucknow University conducting this B.ed exam 2017 or in another word we called this by name of University of Lucknow. This is a govt owned Indian Research University situated in Lucknow it’s a capital of Uttar Pradesh. The Lucknow University have two campuses old campus located at Badshah Nagar and now they shifted this at Jankipuram. The main target of this University is to be driven by values to promote social, economic and spirituality advancement for the society. This University was founded to develop human resource (HR) for the improvement of knowledge through innovation and teaching. Do you Lucknow University has been listed with top level universities in the world through its better quality or it’s got top ranked in India. So Download the online pdf file for UP B.Ed Counselling.
Notified on 05 Jun 2017: – The Advisory Committee Meeting of JEE B.Ed. 2017-19 held on June 3, 2017 at 3:00 PM has resolved:
That all candidates should have the original marksheet of qualifying examination at the time of counselling whenever he/she is reporting on scheduled date and time at the counselling center.
That the provisional internet marksheet of qualifying examination may be considered valid if it is duly verified with stamp by the respective Registrar/Principal of the college at the time of counselling. The Counselling Coordinators must also verify the marks online at the counselling center.
That if the candidate is unable to report to the counselling center on the scheduled date as per his/her rank due to any reason, he/she may report on a later date until June 28, 2017 but he/she may be eligible for counselling only for the available seats on that day.
That the Candidates should be told to report to the allotted B.Ed. College with their original documents for verification.
Process for UP B.Ed 2017 Counselling
For the UP B.Ed Counselling 2017, the candidates will be called as per the rank. Usuaully, upto the last rank holder is called for the seat allocation. The process of counselling and seat allotment is as below:
Step 1-Document Verification: First of all, the candidates will be called for the document verification round, as per the schedule. Once the verification is done successfully, the candidates will receive a OTP on their registered mobile number.
At the document verification center, the candidates will have to remit Rs. 500 as the registration fee and Rs. 5000 as the fee amount for the admission. The amount will be adjusted against the admission fee and it will be refunded to the candidates, if seat is not allocated.
Step 2- Choice Filling: With the help of the OTP, the candidates will be able to submit the choices for the courses and colleges. The choice filling has to be done online. The candidates may access the link below to submit the choices. It is very important to submit the preferences in the order of priority because the seat will be allocated on the basis of it.
Download All B.Ed. Colleges list 2017
- B.Ed. List Download College University Of Lucknow
- B.Ed. List Download College Allahabad State University
- B.Ed. List Download College Bundelkhand University
- B.Ed. List Download College Ccs University Meerut
- B.Ed. List Download College Csjm University, Kanpur
- B.Ed. List DownloadCollege DDU, Gorakhpur University
- B.Ed. List Download College Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar, Agra University
- B.Ed. List Download College Dr. RML Awadh University
- B.Ed. List Download College Gautam Buddha University
- B.Ed. List Download College Jananayak Chandrashekhar University
- B.Ed. List Download College Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Urdu, Arabi-Farsi University
- B.Ed. List Download College M.J.P. Rohilkhand Univeresity
- B.Ed. List Download College Mahatama Gandhi Kashi Vidhyapeeth
- B.Ed. List Download College Sampurnanand Sanskrit University
- B.Ed. List Download College Siddharth University Kapilvastu
- B.Ed. List Download College VBS, Poorvanchal University
Latest News: JEE B.Ed. 2017-19
1. Total Number of Candidates 464676.
3. Total centres 905 in 16 Cities of U.P., viz. Agra, Azamgarh, Aligarh, Allahabad, Ballia, Bareilly, Jaunpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Meerut, Moradabad, Varanasi. Balia is made written test city from this year. Since the number of candidates are more for Lucknow city, therefore, Lucknow city is divided into two zone with city code 51 (Cis Gomti) and 99 (Trans Gomti).
5. The admit cards for candidates will be available to download online from the U.P. JEE B. Ed. website (http://upbed.nic.in) in the afternoon of April 25, 2017.
UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam counselling date
Every Candidate knows that B.Ed Degree is the main qualification to get a Government or private teacher jobs. Without this B.Ed education, you will not be eligible to apply anywhere for teaching Jobs. From the Long time this Lucknow University organizing the entrance test for admission in B.Ed course for all private or government colleges. So as per process, this university is conducted the B.Ed examination on 22/04/2017. All eligible and Interested applicants who downloaded their counselling latter will able to attend the examination. Now all those candidates can download the UP B.Ed JEE Counselling 2017 from online for Paper 1,2 of all sets from the main portal upbed.nic.in.
UP BEd official Counselling
B.Ed counselling 2017 you will get a direct link in this post, we have provided the procedure to download online your UP B.Ed JEE counselling latter 2017 from online. Our team also sharing the UP B.Ed JEE 2017 schedule analysis for the contenders who appeared in the examination today. Huge number of candidates want to join this course so they want to take admissions in B.Ed courses that’s why students had applied for the notification. The process to download the counselling you can check the official site upbed.nic.in and check their UP B.Ed JEE Counselling 2017 online on the home page. You will find out a page where a direct link to download pdf file UP B.Ed exam Counselling you can find out the Counselling 2017 BEd. Uttar Pradesh B.Ed 2017 admission process details will be downloaded save it to your computer or laptop to check and match your answers. UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam counselling, please trust only official Counselling sheet don’t be trust on Unofficial Counselling.
Documents for UP BEd Counseling 2017
- Counseling Letter.
- Admit Card
- All original marks sheets/ certificates from High School onwards.
- Weightage Certificates if claimed.
- Original Income Certificate
- Proof of PH/FF/AF etc special category in original
- Original Category certificate for OBC, SC and ST candidates.
- Photo copies of mark sheets and certificates.
Counselling Fee UP B.Ed Details :
- Bank Draft of Rs. 500.00 in favour of Finance Officer, University of Lucknow, payable at Lucknow for counseling fee.
- Bank Draft of Rs. 5000.00 in favour of Finance Officer, University of Lucknow, payable at Lucknow for advance college fee.
- Please write the following on the back side of both the bank drafts.
1. Your name
2. Father`s name
3. Roll Number
4. Form Number
5. General Rank
How many government seat for for bed candidates ?
Up B.Ed govt seats?
|College Type||Number of Colleges||Seat Intake|
UP B.Ed JEE Counselling Centers
The counselling cities and centers for last year are listed below. If any of these will be changed, we will inform our readers about it.
1. Candidates are required to visit the counselling center only on the Day/Date specified as per their rank.
2. Candidates are required to bring two Bank Deamnd Drafts (of Rs. 500/- and Rs. 5000/-) issued in favour of Finance Officer, University of Lucknow, Lucknow, payable at Lucknow.
Direct Admission in B.Ed Call Now: 8800867886