Tips for JEE Exam
JEE is an engineering exam, every year more than 10 lacks students give this exam. Some students are able to crack the exam without any coaching and on the other side some students don’t clear the exam after taking coaching for 2 years. The reason for this is that students are lacking in time and study management. No matter which exam you are giving, time management is always an important factor.
Below are some of the important tips for JEE Students.
1. Syllabus – Before starting your preparation, understand the whole syllabus of JEE Main 2018 exam fully. Divide the syllabus according to subjects and chapter wise.
2. Study Plan – Create a very good study plan and follow it regular. Give equal hours to all subjects, give some time to revision because revision is very important.
3. Smart Study – Don’t read for 12-15 hours continually, take some short break, go outside and play some games.
4. Exercise – You can’t prepare well for the exam until your body is fully healthy. Do some exercise daily to keep your mind fresh.
5. Mobile – Don’t use mobile too much because mobile screen radiates ray which will make you sleepy. You can spend your 30-40 minutes on mobile daily.
6. Study Material – Choose a very good quality study material. You can get this from many online sources.
7. Previous Years Paper – Every year around 5 to 8 questions come directly from previous years paper. You can download the papers from jeemain.info website.
8. Notes – Make notes of important topics and formulas, so that you can revise fast at the time of exam.
9. Mock Test – You can take some mock test, to test your preparation level.
JEE is not any hard exam, if you will prepare well then you can easily crack this exam. However if you couldn’t crack jee exam then you can GATE exam to get admission into IIT for M.tech, you will be having more options after graduation like SSC CGL 2018 exam, UPSC etc.
To crack JEE exam, keep belief in yourself. We wish you all the best for your preparation.