scholarship for 12th passed students a 2018-2019 scholarship for 10th passed students 2018-2019 scholarship for class 10 passed students scholarship exams for class 12 science students 2018-2019 scholarships for class 12 science students scholarship for 12th students by Modi scholarships for class 12 science students 2018-2019
- Scholarships for Class 12th Passed
- What Scholarship plans I got after my 12th?
- LIST OF SCHOLARSHIP PLANS IN INDIA AFTER QUALIFYING 12TH 2018-2019
- Fellowship Scheme, Gujarat 2018-2019
- How to apply for Scholarship
- 20th Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test (NEST Junior) 2018-2019
- Important Dates For NEST JUNIOR-II Entrance Exam 2018-2019
- Eligibility Criteria
- Scholarship Reward
- How to Apply
- National Scholarship Exam 2018-2019
- Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Ignite Awards 2018-2019
- How To Participate
- National Scholarship Entrance Test 2018-2019
- Important dates for online exam of NST 2018-2019
- Important dates for the offline exam of NST 2018-2019
- Scholarship Eligibility for Candidates
- Scholarship Reward in INR
- How To Apply For National Scholarship Test 2018-2019
- G.S.B Scholarship Program 2018-2019
- Padala Education Scholarship Program 2018-2019
- How to apply for Padala Education Scholarship 2018-2019
- Combined Counseling Board Scholarship 2018-2019
- CCB Scholarship Eligibility criteria
- How To Apply for scholarship registration
- Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarship 2018-2019
- Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarship Eligibility criteria
- Vel Tech Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarships Program 2018-2019
- Eligibility Criteria for getting Scholarship after 12th
- Reward for the students
- PM Narendra Modi Scholarship Scheme for 12th Pass Candidates
- PM Modi Scholarship Program 2018-2019
- PM Modi Scholarship 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
- PM Modi Scholarship 2018-2019 Registration Form
- Scholarship Reward in INR
- INSPIRE Scholarship Program 2018-2019
- Details about the Scholarship program:
- AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls 2018-2019
- HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support for students 2018-2019
- Scholarship Amount rewarded
- Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access (FAEA) Scholarship Program 2018-2019
- Gandhi Fellowship 2018-2019
- Gandhi Fellowship Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Scholarship Reward
- Gandhi Fellowship 2018-2019 Registration Procedure
- Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship after 12th
- How to Apply for Scholarship After completing 12th
- How to Apply for Scholarship After completing 12th
- Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship After 12th
- Reward of Scholarship
- Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship after completing 12th
- How to Apply for Scholarship After completing 12th
- Selection Process
- Lok Sabha Research Fellowships Program 2018-2019
- Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply
- Selection Procedure for Granting Research Fellowship:
- All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Exam 2018-2019
- How to apply online for AIYSEE
- Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) 2018-2019
Scholarships for Class 12th Passed
On the other hand, an alternative is to look for scholarships after 12th class that can reduce the mental pressure of paying a large sum of money in your pursuit of higher education. The available scholarships after class 12th can be of great help to freshers and especially those who are caught in financial constraints. The most common question asked is about scholarship plans for the students better to choose a course they choose as per budget, not interest. This question shows the poor condition of the current education system, students are really concerned about the how they will afford the fee to take admission in private colleges. Although taking up education loans is an option, scholarship options after class 12th are more secure and stable as students are not required to pay it back. I have been doing a lot of counseling sessions with the fresher students after class 12th for higher education.
What Scholarship plans I got after my 12th?
Here we have some detailed information regarding the Scholarship for Indian Students after passing 12th in 2018-2019. We have discussed briefly-y about each scholarship plan in our blog. These scholarships can only be availed after giving the required entrance exam and on the merit-based depend upon your 12th results, but there are few which offer scholarships directly on first come and first serve basis, for which you can apply online only and you can be the one to get it.
Students need to well aware of the scholarship plans and procedure they need to follow to get it. There are few scholarships started by the Indian Govt, which are designed to help financially weak students of our country. They not only cover course fee but also help in financing the other related expenses like hostel fee, books, food, electricity etc. So if you are financially week then you need not be worried about the fee, we have many scholarship plans for you.
LIST OF SCHOLARSHIP PLANS IN INDIA AFTER QUALIFYING 12TH 2018-2019
Here we have enclosed list some of scholarships Plans in India after 12th which students can apply for their further education in various streams.
Fellowship Scheme, Gujarat 2018-2019
Fellowship Scheme, Gujarat 2018-2019 is available for the candidates of class 12th for PG Courses for the students of SC, ST, SEBC and other categories. Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Gujarat is the authority offering this scholarship plan to the students. The aim of the scholarship is to provide the financial support to the below poverty peoples of the society and to support them in their bright future.
Due date to apply for this scholarship plan is 15th August 2018-2019
How to apply for Scholarship
- Students need to visit the official website first.
- For an easier way, kindly follow the link
- Now taps on the new registration option on the home page.
- Fill all the required details as per the need and complete the registration process.
- Now, log in by entering registered email ID and password.
- Now upload the scan copy of aadhaar card, income certificate, caste certificate, previous year academic mark sheet and the first page of passbook and all must be incorrect format.
- Now crosscheck the details and clicks on the submit option and take the computerized print out for future use.
20th Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test (NEST Junior) 2018-2019
NEST Junior 2018-2019 will be held for the students of 9-12th science group and polytechnic and engineering students. This Scholarship program is for the financially weak students to support them for a good carrier. To be get benefited with this scholarship plan the students need to qualify the entrance exam. NEST JUNIOR-I is being held for class 9th and 10th while NEST JUNIOR-II is for 11th, 12th and 1st and 2nd year of diploma in engineering students respectively and tentative dates are discussed below.
Important Dates For NEST JUNIOR-II Entrance Exam 2018-2019
Important dates for 20th Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test (NEST Junior) 2018-2019 are as follows:
- The due date for registration without late fee you can submit form till – 30th April 2018-2019 (extended)
- with late fee of Rs 100, you can submit form till – May 2018-2019
- with late fee of Rs 200, you can submit form till – June 2018-2019
- Admit card download you can get till – 22nd July 2018-2019
- Expected Exam date – 29th July 2018-2019
- Expected Result date – 5th Sept 2018-2019
- Appearing and qualified students of 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th (science stream) in 2018-2019 are eligible for this scholarship program.
- Appearing and qualified students of 1st or 2nd year of diploma in engineering in 2018-2019 can apply.
- The student must be Indian and have a valid Aadhar card.
- The top 10 ten students will be rewarded with a scholarship of worth INR 25,000/- each.
- The candidate who topped in NEST-JUNIOR I category will get a reward of 40,000
- The top 10 students qualified for the NEST-JUNIOR II will be rewarded with the scholarship of worth INR 30,000/- each.
- The candidate who topped NEST-JUNIOR II will get INR 50,000/-.
- The candidates who get an aggregate of 40% marks will be awarded certificate of appreciation which can be downloaded later in the last week of May 2018-2019.
For more information regarding scholarship, you may visit http://www.nest.net.in/
How to Apply
- . Students need to visit the official website first.
- The application form can also be downloaded by visiting this link http://www.nest.net.in/application_form.htm
- An application fee for NEST JUNIOR I is INR 500/- and for NEST JUNIOR II is INR 600/-
- Late fee will be applicable and students have to pay the participation fee of INR 100/- in May and INR 200/- in June.
- For applying through offline mode the candidates must send their filled-in application form by registered post/courier attached with DD in favour of SEMCI INDIA payable at Mumbai. The application form must reach before due dates at the following address: SEMCI INDIA, B-1 Piccadilly Flats,57-J, Clare Road, Byculla, Mumbai – 400008
The selected students will be awarded a scholarship amount of INR 75,000 for securing the first rank.
National Scholarship Exam 2018-2019
National Scholarship Exam is being organized every year by the official authorities of Career Education Foundation every year. A student in between class 5th to 12th is eligible for entrance exam from across all states of India. Students can apply for this exam in offline and online modes as per their convenience.
How To Apply
- To apply online the candidates must follow this link.http://www.niceedu.org/register
- The scholarship will be rewarded as per the merit obtained in the Scholarship exam.
- The due date to register in this exam is 30th Sep 2018-2019.
- Students can get the scholarship of up to 35000 after qualifying the exam.
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Ignite Awards 2018-2019
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Ignite Awards 2018-2019 is being conducted by the official authorities of National Innovation Foundation yearly. The idea for this scholarship is to give wings to the innovative and creative ideas of students. If you have some innovative ideas or talent, then you can apply to this scholarship program. Student up to class 12th are invited from all over states of India to participate. The last date of participation in this award is 31st August 2018-2019 so apply before it.
How To Participate
Candidates need to write their innovative ideas and mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
They can also send their entries by post at Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam IGNITE Awards 2018-2019
National Innovation Foundation – India
Also apply online here http://nif.org.in/submitidea.php
National Scholarship Entrance Test 2018-2019
National Scholarship Test is one the most famous entrance exam among the students, organized by official authorities of Shiksha Education Trust. This exam conducted yearly in offline & online mode, to find the deserving candidate in the country & support them financially to study further. The students from class 5th to 12th are eligible for this entrance exam. Exam mode can be chosen by the students as per their convenience. The due date to apply National Scholarship test 2018-2019 is 31st May 2018-2019, so hurry up and register online.
Important dates for online exam of NST 2018-2019
- NST Examination expected dates are: 09th, 10th, 11th June 2018-2019.
- Candidates can download Admit Card on 25th May 2018-2019 onwards.
- Expected date for Result Declaration will be 20th June 2018-2019.
- Due date to apply for registration will be 31st May 2018-2019.
Important dates for the offline exam of NST 2018-2019
- Due date to apply for registration will be 31st May 2018-2019
- Candidates can download Admit Card on 15th July 2018-2019 onwards.
- Expected Exam Date will be 29th July 2018-2019.
- Expected Result Date will be 10th September 2018-2019.
Scholarship Eligibility for Candidates
- Candidates appearing or qualified in class 5th to 12th of any stream are eligible for the exam.
Scholarship Reward in INR
- National Scholarship test gives a platform to win the scholarship on the state as well as on National level.
- Top 3 national level qualifiers get the reward of Rs75000 & State level qualifiers gets the reward of Rs 28000.
- For the other selected qualifiers, they get rewards as per their class.
How To Apply For National Scholarship Test 2018-2019
- Taps on the given link to register online https://www.nst.org.in/welcome/register
- Choose the mode of exam, online or offline as per the convenience.
- Registration can be done via online mode for both the modes of the exam.
- All candidates need to make a demand draft of Rs 200/- in favor of “Shiksha Education Trust” payable to Ambala Cantt.
- Fill the required details carefully and upload all the required documents in the correct format.
- Now recheck all the details and clicks on the submit option, take the print out of computer generated form for the future use.
G.S.B Scholarship Program 2018-2019
Candidates related to Gaud Saraswat Brahman Community and lies in between class 5 to graduation can apply for the GSB Scholarship 2018-2019. The due date to apply is 15 July 2018-2019. Candidates from all over India who come under this community are eligible for this scholarship.
Candidates can obtain the application form by sending a written request or apply online
The GSB Scholarship League
Katrak Road, Wadala
Mumbai – 400031
They need to fill & submit the form before the due date along with all the required details. The candidates can obtain more details related to the scholarship on the given link /scholarship/the-gsb-scholarship
Padala Education Scholarship Program 2018-2019
Padala Education Scholarship 2018-2019 is for the students of Andhra Pradesh & Telangana State. The due date to apply for this scholarship is 31st May 2018-2019. The candidates belong to a government school and to AP & Telangana, are applicable to apply. This scholarship gives a financial help to the poor candidates.
How to apply for Padala Education Scholarship 2018-2019
Candidates who had qualified 10th, 12th and graduation are applicable for this Scholarship Program. Candidates can download the form from the link given here. http://padalacharitabletrust.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Fresh_Application_Form_PCT.pdf
Kindly send the filled form with the required attachments to the below address before 31st may 2018-2019
Padala Charitable Trust,
Dist 533429 A.P
For more information candidates are invited to visit the official site http://padalacharitabletrust.org/educational-scholarship-program/
Combined Counseling Board Scholarship 2018-2019
Combined Counselling board (CCB) Scholarship is for the poor students to support financially for further studies in India. Candidates those who had qualified 10th, 12th and Graduation are eligible to apply for this Scholarship. This scholarship gives a platform to financially week students to continue their studies. CCB has an association with many leading colleges & universities and by giving this scholarship; CCB gives the opportunity to students to take admission in their member colleges. Students who have passed their last exams with 33% to 50% marks can participate in this Scholarship and gets benefitted.
CCB Scholarship Eligibility criteria
Passed out students of 10th, 12th & Graduation are eligible for this scholarship. Aspirants must possess atleast 33% to 50% marks in their last qualification. Candidate must have the valid documents of their last qualifying exams, bank account Number & passport size 2 photograph at the time of counseling.
How To Apply for scholarship registration
- First tap on the link http://ccbnic.in.strawberry.arvixe.com/Apply-for-Scholarship.
- Choose the state as per mentioned in Aadhar card.
- Fill the required details.
- Now you have two choices to select two courses together.
- Now you need to put your previous class details and course information required.
- Fill your contact details properly & submit.
- Download your application Receipt after a successful submission of form.
Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarship 2018-2019
- Schindler Igniting minds Scholarship Scholarship reward: The candidates get selected for this scholarship will get up to Rs 60000-Rs 70000 INR as financial support for their further studies. Students will also get Scholarship award of up to Rs 1 Lakh from the respective State Government as a financial support.
- Due Date To Apply
- Students need to apply online on or before June 2019. Application for Delhi Region has been closed for this particular Scholarship.
- Students who are pursuing their diploma courses after passing 10th or 12th class or technical courses like civil, electronics, electrical, mechanical, Electronics & telecommunication can all in this program. This scholarship program gives financial support to the merit holder students of financial support. Every year around 80 students are being awarded with this scholarship program.
Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarship Eligibility criteria
- Students who have passed their 10th or 12th Exam in science (PCM) with minimum 65% marks & their family yearly income should not be more than 2 Lakh per annum are applicable for this Scholarship. Candidates who are already pursuing their technical diploma course are also eligible for this scholarship.
- Scholarship Reward
- Every year around 75 students are being awarded with this scholarship and 50% of the scholarship is for the girls. Students who fulfill the eligibility criteria & qualified the exam are eligible to get a one-time scholarship of Rs 20,000.
- How To Apply For This Scholarship Program
- The candidates who fulfilled the eligibility criteria can click on the link i.e www.buddy4study.com. Students need to register online to apply for this scholarship program.
Vel Tech Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarships Program 2018-2019
Vel Tech Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarship was started in the year 2009 to give financial support to the poor students. It was started by the Prof. Vel. Dr. R. Rangarajan and Dr. Mrs. Sagunthala Rangarajan with a good teason to provide financial support to meritorious Indian candidates who want to pursue higher education and wants their dreams comes true. This scholarship will be rewarded to get admission in technical graduation courses.
Eligibility Criteria for getting Scholarship after 12th
- Indians with valid Aadhar card are applicable.
- Must be 12th passed in science stream from a well-recognized educational board.
- Appearing candidates for 12th examination in the year 2018-2019 are also applicable.
How To Apply For This Scholarship Program
Students who are applying through offline mode must send the filled-in application form along with demand draft of INR 950 in the following address:
The Director – UG Admission,
400 feet outer ring Avadi,
Reward for the students
- Above 95% scored in entrance exam will be awarded with 75% scholarship in tuition fee.
- Between 90-94% scored in entrance exam will be awarded with 50% scholarship in tuition fee.
- 80-89% scored in entrance exam will be awarded with 25% scholarship in tuition fee.
- Between scored in entrance exam will be awarded with 10% scholarship in tuition fee.
Science toppers from each state/Union territory are applicable for the 100% scholarship. Also, VTUEEE 2018-2019 top 20 students will be eligible for 75% scholarship in tuition fee and 21-500 rank holders for the 50% scholarship as the financial support for higher education.
To apply online click on https://veltech.edu.in/vel-tech-mahatma-gandhi-national-merit-scholarship/
PM Narendra Modi Scholarship Scheme for 12th Pass Candidates
Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi Ji has started the scholarship scheme for 10th and 12th qualified students looking for admission in various undergraduate, postgraduate and professional courses. The scholarship scheme is to support and provide financially for 12th passed students by Narendra Modi.
PM Modi Scholarship Program 2018-2019
Our prime minister has provided this scheme for the wards/widows of ex-serviceman and ex-serviceman (army, navy, air force) to support them financially. This scheme comes under the central government. There are total 5,500 scholarships rewarded to the eligible students who fulfill the criteria. Students can avail PM Modi scholarship 2018-2019 for courses like professional, traditional, management, technical etc. To get detailed information about the eligibility criteria and also know the steps for filling the application form, the candidates must visit the official website.
PM Modi Scholarship 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
- This scholarship is applicable only for students enrolled in regular studies (not for distant mode students).
- Candidates must have first division in the previous examination.
- Age criteria for the student to be fulfilled lies between 18 to 25 years.
- If the family income is below INR 6 lacs per annum of the candidate then they will be eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
Link to get the detailed information
Download PM Scholarship 2017-18 Application Form PDF
PM Modi Scholarship 2018-2019 Registration Form
- Candidates can apply for PM Modi Scholarship Scheme 2018-2019 via online mode only from the official website of PMSS and get the detailed information.
- Required docs to apply include previous year mark sheet, passport size photograph, age proof (10th class mark sheet), bank details, Aadhar card etc.
- One course for one student only.
- Online forms will be available in between 24th Feb to 31st March, 2018-2019.
For Online Application Link For PM Modi Scholarship 2018-2019
Scholarship Reward in INR
Candidates those having 75% in the 12th standard are applicable for the scholarship of Rs. 1,000/- per month for 10 months. Those who have 85% in entrance examination will be awarded with the scholarship of Rs. 25,000/-. Also, Government of India provides INR 2,000 to the students involved in the course of 4 to 5 years to support them financially. To get the regular benefit of scholarships, candidates have to secure 50% marks in each semester continuously.
INSPIRE Scholarship Program 2018-2019
This Scholarship scheme is famous as Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE) from the indian government. These scholarships are awarded to the students, who come under top 1 % rank in their respective board Exam. If you get top 10,000 Rank in Jee Main or Jee Advanced or NEET, then also you can get this scholarship, so apply online to register,
Details about the Scholarship program:
- Students get Rs 80,000 each year by this scholarship, as per the eligibility criteria.
- 10,000 students get this scholarship every year and got financial support.
- No separate exam for this scholarship, based on the last qualified exams.
- You can apply for this scholarship now via online mode.
To get detailed information candidates must visit
AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls 2018-2019
To encourage girl education in the country, AICTE offer scholarship for girls candidates who want to pursue higher education in the technical field and eligible to apply for this. Around 4000 girls are awarded scholarship up to 30,000 yearly and supported financially to study. Pursuing students in 1st year of technical courses including diploma, bachelors and masters are also eligible to fill application form for this scholarship which opens in the month of August/ September every year. No separate entrance for this scholarship will be conducted. For further information about this scholarship students must visit to http://www.aicte-india.org/pragathiSaksham.php
HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support for students 2018-2019
Most of the peoples are unaware about HDFC Scholarship Support. This scholarship is awarded to the school level students, if their family income is less than three lakh per annum. In case the family bread earner died or facing critical illness then the students are applicable for this scholarship.
Scholarship Amount rewarded
School students will be rewarded with the scholarship of Rs 10,000 yearly and college students are awarded with 25,000 yearly. This scholarshp is being awarded to 1000 students every year. Online registration will be started from May onwards for this particular scheme. For more details, you can click on the below link
Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access (FAEA) Scholarship Program 2018-2019
This scholarship is awarded by the BHEL for the undergraduate courses of financially poor students. As per the scholarship program, entire cost of course study will be awarded as the scholarship amount. Students coming from financially poor class can are applicable for this award. Every year 5 Students got this scholarship and continue their higher studies. Registaration for this scheme starts from May onwards, so register soon.
For more details candidates must visit http://www.faeaindia.org/
SOME OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS PROGRAMS FOR STUDENTS IN INDIA
Gandhi Fellowship 2018-2019
Gandhi Fellowship is awarded by the official authorities of Kaivalya Education Foundation. It’s a nonprofit organization. This has been given to graduates & post graduates students across all streams to continue their higher studies. Gandhi fellowship has been created to develop young change leaders and to give wings to the innovative ideas, which have the potential & leadership skill to initiate impactful changes in the society are applicable for this scholarship program. It’s two-year fellowship program to identify young talented students from the top colleges and rewarded by this scholarship.
Gandhi Fellowship Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
All graduated student with age less than 26 years are applicable for this scholarship. This scholarship scheme is for the young new innovative ideas to explore, which primarily focuses on the social entrepreneurship and other social activities. To apply for this the candidates must have the leadership qualities are being judged on the basis of students participating in state & national level social & entrepreneur activities & events etc to explore.
Students who got selected will be awarded with a scholarship of Rs 14000 for 23 Months. Rs 7000 is being paid every month & remaining 7000 per month is being paid on the completion of scholarship program it means after successful completion of fellow students will be paid Rs 1,61,000 and gets supported financially. Students also get Rs 600 per month for phone expenses along with medical insurance and some other allowances to get all comforts to prove themselves and got successful.
Gandhi Fellowship 2018-2019 Registration Procedure
Students, eligible to apply for the fellowship must read carefully.
- Firstly visit the official website.
- Fill the required details to start the registration process.
- Once online verification is done your application process will start.
- You need to put all required docs and details clearly.
- Upload all essential documents & submit, don’t put fake details else your registration will be canceled.
Due date for registration is 31st May, for further details students must visit to www.gandhifellowship.org .
ITM Business School Scholarship Program
ITM Business School declares the 100 scholarships for the brilliant candidates for pursuing PGDM programme. Candidates can apply for this scholarship at all its campuses. ITM has campuses in Bengaluru, Chennai, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Raipur, Vadodara, and Warangal, so eligible candidates must apply soon.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship after 12th
- Students must pass their graduation with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- Students must valid card of any of the entrance tests, namely CAT, XAT, CMAT,ATMA, MAT, GMAT or NMAT by GMAC.
How to Apply for Scholarship After completing 12th
Candidates can get an application form from the ITM campuses or from the ITM student’s counseling centers and need to fill the required details. Applicants can also apply via online mode and can register them. The due date to submit the application form is 21 st January 2018-2019.
Candidates will be rewarded as per the marks obtained in entrance test which is as follows:
- Rank 1 – 100% scholarship in tuition fee (18 scholarships across all campuses)
- 2nd Rank – 50% scholarship in tuition fee (26 scholarships across all campuses)
- Rank 3 – 25% scholarship in tuition fee (56 scholarships across all campuses)
PG Scholarship Programs for Professional Courses for SC/ST 2018-2019
University Grants Commission (UGC) has started this scholarship in order to provide financial support to backward class students for their further studies. This scholarship is to help deprived, poor & Needy students of the society & to give them financial support to continue their studies in Technical & non-technical courses like Engineering, Management, Law, Pharmacy etc in AICTE/ UGC approved Indian Colleges & Universities.
This scholarship rewarded with a financial support of up to Rs 7800 per month every year.UGC give this particular scholarship to approx 1000 students.
How to Apply for Scholarship After completing 12th
Students interested in applying for the above scholarship need to follow the following process:
- Click on the link https://scholarships.gov.in/
- All new users need to register first.
- Before registration read the registration guidelines properly.
- Below the guidelines there is continue option, you need to click on that.
- In the registration process, you will get OTP on your registered mobile number, confirm the OTP.
- Change the password to your password which you can remember or take note it carefully
- You will also get application id, you need to note this as it’s your future reference id to check your application status.
- Click here to login https://scholarships.gov.in/loginPage
- Upload all important documents properly& submit.
- It will show the message that your application has been submitted
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship After 12th
- Candidates must have a graduation degree from AICTE / UGC Recognized Indian College /Universities.
- They also need to take admission in relevant PG course on regular basis, in Govt recognized university or college.
- Candidates doing PG courses in Distance learning or Correspondence are not eligible for the above scholarship program.
Reward of Scholarship
- The candidates qualified will be awarded with the monthly scholarship.
- Candidates pursuing ME/MTech will get Rs 7800 per month as per the scholarship program.
- Candidates pursuing other courses will get Rs 4700 per Month.
To get more details to click on https://www.ugc.ac.in/pdfnews/7014949_Pg-Prof.pdf.
TIFR Visiting Student Research Program (VSRP) 2018-2019
The charitable trust of Tata Institute of Fundamental Research offers Visiting Student Research Program (VSRP) 2018-2019 to the talented candidates and allows them to continue their research in the areas of Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, and Physics and gives a platform to explore their innovative ideas. The selected students will get the opportunity to perform research work under the guidance of TIFR researcher and rewarded with financial support.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship after completing 12th
- Graduated and post graduate candidates can apply for this program.
- 2 years of undergraduate study from a well-recognized university or institution.
- Only once you can apply for VSRP, if you are not selected than you can’t apply again.
- Final year students of graduation or post-graduation courses are applicable to apply for it.
How to Apply for Scholarship After completing 12th
Students can register online and have to submit the scanned copy of the photograph. Also, candidates have to submit a write-up of around 400 words on the topic for which they want to pursue further. In addition to this the name, affiliation, contact address, contact number of two referees who would be filing referee reports have to be mentioned in the application form and must be correct. Due date to apply is 31 st January 2018-2019.
The official authorities will not conduct any selection test/interview for this Scholarship program. However, the selection procedure depends on the academic record of a candidate, submitted write-up and referee reports.
Selected candidates will be rewarded with a monthly scholarship of INR 7,000/-. Apart from this, the students will also get traveling expenses and accommodation facility for more comforts to pursue their studies.
For More Details Apply Here
To get more details here
Lok Sabha Research Fellowships Program 2018-2019
In order to undertake research of high standards on parliamentary themes, Lok Sabha Secretariat grants research fellowship will be awarded to eligible candidates. Every year 25 fellowships will be awarded to encourage the studies on a subject related to the Indian parliament and give a platform to give innovative ideas for betterment. The duration of Lok Sabha Fellowship is 2 years, eligible candidates must apply.
To apply for Lok Sabha Research Fellowships 2018-2019, candidates need to fulfill the following criteria. The age should not be less than 25 years and not be more than 70 years as on the last date of application and must be Indian citizen.
Qualification Criteria: Master’s in any subject of social science with excellent research publication at the time of application. The candidate should have an excellent academic record in any discipline related to parliamentary studies or expert in his/her area of study and must have valid marks cards.
How to Apply
Need to submit the filled application form via email or may send the hard copy of the application at given address mentioned.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Room No. F-121,
Parliamentary Library Building
The registration form should be submitted before the due date 10th January 2018-2019. The duly filled-in application should be submitted along with the synopsis of 1000 words of a proposal and must be genuine.
A reward of Fellowship
The selected candidate will be awarded maximum Rs 10 lacs for writing books plus Rs 50,000/– as contingency allowance.
Selection Procedure for Granting Research Fellowship:
The selection procedure will be based on an application submitted by candidates. The committee will further shortlist the meritorious proposals of eligible candidates and awarded them with the fixed amount.
Find more details here
All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Exam 2018-2019
AIYSEE (All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Exam) scholarship is offered to all the students related to any field of education. Students who have passed the 12th exam or pursuing their 12th can apply online for this scholarship. AIYSEE conduct their own entrance exam in the different part of the country to awards this scholarship money to support financially. The due date to register in AIYSEE is 10th Feb 2018-2019. More than 20,000 students got this scholarship on the basis of the list obtained after the entrance exam.
How to apply online for AIYSEE
Kindly follow the given procedure to apply.
- Firstly go visit the official website and clicks on the option to register.
- Once you registered then you will get a user id and password.
- Now fill the required details of your last qualification and other details.
- Now attach the docs required and clicks on the submit option.
For more info visit official site here http://www.aiysee.com/
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) 2018-2019
The Govt of India had started a scholarship program to support the students who want to continue their studies in science stream. Appearing students in 12th can apply for this scholarship program. To get this scholarship you have to give entrance exam conducted by the official authorities of IIScBanglore. Those students selected will be rewarded with Rs 5000- & 7000 yearly with a contingency fund of approx Rs 25,000 per annum. Students can apply for this scholarship from July onwards to get the benefit.
The best part of this scholarship is that it can be applied by the students from 11th to the first year of Graduation.
To get more detail about this scholarship you can visit http://kvpy.iisc.ernet.in/main/index.htm