Scholarship for 10th passed students 2019 Modi ji scholarship for class 10 students 2019 scholarship for 10th passed students 2019 scholarship for 10th class students scholarship exams for class 10 passed students scholarship for 10th class by Narendra Modi scholarship for 10th passed students 2019 Karnataka scholarship for above 80 in 10th scholarship for class 11 science students.
- PM Scholarship Program for 10th class 2019-20
- PM Scholarship Program for 10th class passed student 2019
- Scholarship details of 10th class students 2019
- NEST Junior- I and Junior-II Scholarship Program 2019
- Scholarships for the Disabled Students, Gujarat 2019
- Eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship reward
- Scholarship Prize Reward
- RYAN Merit cum Scholarship Program 2019
- National level Bighelp Merit Scholarship 2019
- Vidhyadhan Scholarship program for 10th qualified candidates
- How to Apply online For Vidyadhan Scholarship
- PM Narendra Modi Shiksha Abhiyan Scholarship for 10th Passes Students 2019
- Single Girl Child Scholarship for 10th Passed students by CBSE
- All India Meritorious Scholarship program after qualifying 10th
- Saraswati Academy Scholarship for the 10th qualified students
- NCERT Scholarship for 10th students
- Post Matric scholarship program
- National Talent Search Examination for 10th passed students
- SHDF Scholarship For School Students
- National Scholarship Test 2019
- INO (Indian National Olympiad 2019)
- Bihar Talent Search Examination 2019
- Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam IGNITE Awards 2019
- TERI, Green Olympiad 2019
PM Scholarship Program for 10th class 2019-20
scholarship for class 10 passed students 2019 scholarship exams for class 10 passed students scholarship for 10th passed cbse students scholarship for 10th passed students 2019 scholarship for 10th class students scholarship for 10th passed students 2019 scholarships for class 12 science students scholarship for class 11 science students.
PM Scholarship Program for 10th class passed student 2019
Here we have a list of scholarship programs for the 10th passed out students.
As we know that money creates becomes a hurdle in education for that parents have to take huge loans.in India, more than half peoples belong to the village and the main source of income is agriculture.in that case providing good education to every child is difficult because private education is so costly that’s the reason every child is not getting a good education. In a country like India where most of the generation is youth and in the situation to put their best for the country then such schlarships will help them. After independence, the government passed many schemes or plans so that the level of literacy increases. In Uttar Pradesh, CM distributed laptops and many helpful schemes for scholars and for girls especially. Scholarship scheme by Pm is very helpful for that student who wants to fulfill their dreams and give a ray of hope to them.
Scholarship details of 10th class students 2019
As we know that nowadays there are many good exams which can be cleared if you are 10 passed then you are eligible for that means life becomes good. There are many scholarship exams which are conducted by the 2central and state government these tests are mostly given in online mode. There are basically two ways of giving exams one is a basic way and the other one is an online mode. The online mode is preferred more. Students who need financial help have to register himself or herself online then the exam is conducted online there is no discrimination here.
NEST Junior- I and Junior-II Scholarship Program 2019
This Scholarship program is for all the student of all states and is a national level program and divided into two parts students of class 9th & 10th need to register for NEST Junior1 and the students of class 11 & 12 need to register in NEST Junior2 and can register online. The students can apply until June 30. Those students who clear the entrance well get a reward of Rs 50000.
The last day to register is until 30th June 2019. Students from all across India can participate in the scholarship. Students have to qualify the entrance exam in order to get the cash reward of up to Rs 50000.
To apply online for this scholarship must click this link http://services2.armezo.com/nest/reg/welcome.jsp?msgParam=se
Students must visit the official website and then download the application form. The candidates need to fill all the required details and need to attach the required docs. Now you need to attach a DD of Rs 200 in favor SEMCI INDIA payable at Mumbai along with the form and send to the address mentioned below.
SEMCI INDIA, B-1,
Piccadilly Flats, 57-J,
Clare Road, Byculla, Mumbai – 400008
Scholarships for the Disabled Students, Gujarat 2019
This scholarship program is run under the official authorities of Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Gujarat. This scholarship program is basically for the disabled candidates, who belong to the financially weaker families. This money will be beneficial to apply for further studies, books, hostel fees, mess charges etc.
The registration forms will be available from 15tth June 2019 and the due date to register is 31st August 2019.
Eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship reward
Before applying the candidates must follow the below links.
- 40% above disability must be there to apply for this scholarship.
- From 1st class to 12th all the candidates are applicable for this scholarship.
- Students need to qualify the entrance with at least 40% marks.
- The overall family income of the student should not exceed the 50000 INR to apply.
Scholarship Prize Reward
Depends on the merit obtained after exam then some candidates will be selected for the reward.
- Those candidates selected from class 1st to 7th disabled students will receive an amount of INR 1000/- annually.
- Those candidates selected from class 8th to 12th disabled students will receive an amount of INR 1500 to INR 5000/- per annually.
To get more detail go through this link
How to apply for the Scholarship reward for disabled candidates
Steps to be followed:
- Candidates can download the form from the official website and then need to attest it from the current school they are studying.
- The application form will also be available at the District Social Security Officer office.
- The official authorities of school are responsible to submit the filled application form of students to the Office of the District Social Security Officer before the due dates.
- Some other important docs required along with the application form include the previous year mark sheet, income certificate and disability identity card, Aadhar card.
RYAN Merit cum Scholarship Program 2019
Ryan Merit cum Means Scholarship will be rewarded to the school going students of class 8th to 12th. The scholarship reward will support to the financially weaker and meritorious students. This step is to give financial support for education fee, hostel fee; mess charges etc. to the poor meritorious students from an unprivileged society of our country and help them to study further without any financial obstacles.
The due date to register for the scholarship program is June 2019.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Scholarship
- Candidates with Indian nationality are applicable to apply.
- Candidates belong to class 8th to 12th are applicable to apply for this scholarship program
- To get this scholarship the candidates must gain at least 80% marks in the last examination.
- Family income of the applicant should be less than 2 lacs to apply for this scholarship reward.
Top 10 students on the base of merit will be rewarded with this scholarship. All the 10 candidates will be awarded a cash amount of Rs. 10,000/-.
To get more details about the Ryan Merit cum Means Scholarship, candidates must visit the link via
How to Apply for Scholarship
Candidates must submit the application form on or June 2019 and the form must be received.
Points to follow before applying:
Eligible candidates are applicable to apply for this scholarship program.
- To apply online the candidates need to visit the official website.
- To apply first click on the option, new to register.
- Students must attach family income certificate, ID proof and mark sheet of last qualifying exam and Aadhar card with the application form.
- Details need to be filled in registration form must be correct; if any fake or in genuine detail found then the form will be rejected.
- Now re check the details before clicking on the submit option.
- Now take the print out of your computer generated registration form for future use.
National level Bighelp Merit Scholarship 2019
The candidate who obtained above than 98% marks in 10th class of a Govt School are applicable for this scholarship program. The monthy income of the family should not be more than 1 Lac and must have some agriculture lands. The candidates can apply before June 2019 for this scholarship reward. The selected student will be awarded a reward of Rs 5000 annually for 6 years.
Eligible candidates must apply for this scholarship and to fill the form must visit
Then send the filled registration form to the address mentioned below:
Big Help for Education,
16 H.I.G.H (Duplex),
APHB, BALAJINAGAR, KUKATPALLY,
Students also need to scan and send the filled form on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vidhyadhan Scholarship program for 10th qualified candidates
The official authorities of Sarojini Damodaran Foundation have started a scholarship program in 1990 by SD Shibulal (Co-Founder & CEO of Infosys) & Kumari Shibulal, for 10th qualified students to support them for further studies. Through the Vidhyadhan scholarship program, the students can continue their studies from 11th class till their graduation. Above than 1500 students every year got selected for this scholarship reward all across various states including Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Praesh, Telangana and Tamil Nadu, Punjab, Haryana etc
Vidyadhan Scholarship Eligibility
- Students scored above than 90% marks in 10th are eligible to apply.
- The family income of the student should not exceed Rs. 2 Lakhs per annum.
- After completing 10th those students wants to study further are applicable for this scholarship reward.
- In case the performance of the student in 11th and 12th the student will also get the scholarship to complete graduation.
How to Apply online For Vidyadhan Scholarship
Students eligible for Vidhyadhan scholarship can apply online and must follow the details mentioned below:
- To apply online the students must visit the official website https://www.vidyadhan.org
- Now clicks on the option ‘new registration’ and a new webpage will be open.
- Now fill the details required and attach the docs required in the correct format.
- Also prove your mail id for further communication and also create a login id and password to check online.
- Now recheck the details and clicks on the submit option.
- Now keep the computer generated registration copy for future use.
- You will get the latest updates and official notification on your mail id.
Those students shortlisted will receive a maximum amount of Rs. 6,000 per year for the 11th and 12th class to continue their studies. The scholarship reward will continue until graduation if your performance 11th and 12th are good. Depending upon the stream or course they choose they will be awarded a scholarship of Rs 10,000- 60,000 per year depending upon the course. The rewarded students also need to attend the mentoring program conducted by the foundation to get the detailed information.
PM Narendra Modi Shiksha Abhiyan Scholarship for 10th Passes Students 2019
Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship is started by Narendra Modi Ji to provide financial support to underprivileged students from class 8th to 12th. This scholarship is for all the students who want to study further but money is an obstacle in their dream. The dream of our Prime Minister is to provide financial support so that “No youth should be deprived and left behind from education.”
Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship Eligibility criteria
- Candidates of class 8th to 12th are applicable to apply for this scholarship.
- Candidates with Indian nationality are applicable for this scholarship.
- Passed out candidates of 10th and 12th class is also applicable for this scholarship.
Those candidates who qualified the Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship Test 2019 are applicable for the scholarship reward. The scholarship reward will be based on the merit obtained after qualifying test.
- Top 25 students will be awarded an amount of Rs. 50,000.
- 50 students with 2nd position will be awarded an amount of Rs. 40,000.
- 75 students with 3rd position will be awarded an amount of Rs. 40,000.
- 100 students with 4th position will be awarded an amount of Rs. 40,000.
- 250 students with 5th position will be awarded an amount of Rs. 40,000.
How To Apply Online For Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship?
Interested candidates first visit the official website of Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship and then register themselves.
Single Girl Child Scholarship for 10th Passed students by CBSE
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) provides a Scholarship Scheme for the single girl child to support her financially to study further. If the single girl child has qualified 10th with above than 60% marks then is applicable for this scholarship reward.
Those candidates who fit with the eligibility criteria will be rewarded with Rs. 500 monthly for 2 years.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Eligibility
- The aspirant must be a single child of her parents.
- The aspirant must secured 60% or above marks of 6.2 CGPA in CBSE class 10th
- Must continue her studies in a school affiliated to CBSE
How To Apply For CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship for 10th passed candidates
Registration forms will be available on the official website of CBSE in August and September. Students need to enter roll number and certificate number mentioned on CBSE Class X mark sheet to apply for the scholarship, and this process will be online completely.
All India Meritorious Scholarship program after qualifying 10th
AIMST (All India Meritorious Scholarship) gives a platform to the talented and topmost scorer candidates as per the merit obtained. This scholarship will be based on both exam conducted for it and the merit list obtained after 10th results. Those candidates who fulfilled the criteria must apply for this scholarship program.
- Top four aspirants will be awarded with a prize amount of Rs. 25000/-(4 students)
- Second position aspirants will be awarded with a prize amount of Rs.10000/-(40 students)
- Third position aspirants will be awarded with a prize amount of Rs. 25000/-(80 students)
AIMST Scholarship Eligibility
- Candidates pursuing in class 11 and 12 in any stream can apply for this scholarship
- To get Merit-based scholarship, students need to clear AIMST test and personal interview round, both the condition must be fulfilled.
- To get merit-based scholarship, student’s family income certificate, AIMST score card, performance in personal interview and board score is considered to give final decision.
How To Apply For AIMST Scholarship
All India Meritorious Scholarship Test (AIMST) registration form will be available on the official website aimst.org. Candidates need to fill the form as per the required details.
Indian Oil Academic Scholarship For class 10th and 12th Passed Students
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) provides scholarship to about 2600 students, for supporting them financially for further studies. This scholarship is for the candidates pursuing in 10th class and 12th class, ITI, Engineering, MBBS & MBA and any other courses on graduation or post-graduation level. The distribution of scholarship is done at state level as per the eligibility criteria.
The eligible candidates will be awarded with an amount of Rs. 1000 monthly for two years, the total amount of IOCL scholarship is Rs. 24,000 in 2 years.
IOCL Scholarship Eligibility
- This scholarship will be awarded to the students willing to pursue in class 11 in schools recognized by State School Education Boards/State Govt. / ICSE/ISC/ CBSE/Central Govt.
- The candidates scored minimum 60% marks in 10th boards will be applicable for the scholarship.
- The family income of the applicant should not be more than Rs.1, 00,000 annually.
How To Apply For IOCL
Registration will be done on the official website of Indian Oil Academic Scholarship. To apply must visit the link below.
JIO Scholarship Program 2019
Jio has started a scholarship program in which they awarded 2600 poor students to apply for the scholarship to support then financially to study further. Jio Scholarship 2019 will offer financial support to the financially poor students for whom the money is an obstacle to study further. The scholarship offered by Jio will include the school fee, study material and hostel fee etc as per the criteria.
Jio Scholarship Eligibility
- The students from the states of Andhra Pradesh (AP), Assam, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha and almost all the states.
How to Apply For Jio Scholarship
The eligible candidates can apply online on the official website to register. Fill all the required details as per mentioned in form.
Saraswati Academy Scholarship for the 10th qualified students
This scholarship will be awarded to the candidates wants to study further for higher studies, to apply for this scholarship the eligible candidates needs to qualify the entrance test. Saraswati Academy offers the scholarship to the class 10 students to support them financially for further studies. To get the scholarship prize, students need to score good in SAST (Saraswati Academy Scholarship Test) 2018.
- Top five students as per merit obtained after exam will be awarded with 100% scholarship to study further.
- Those students get position from 6th-15th rank in merit will be awarded as the 70% scholarship to study further.
- Those students get position from 31st-50th rank in merit will be awarded as the 50% scholarship to study further.
- Those students get position from 51st-100th rank in merit will be awarded as the 40% scholarship to study further.
- Those students get position from 101st -200th rank in merit will be awarded as the 30% scholarship to study further.
Saraswati Academy Scholarship Eligibility
- Those candidates who have qualified 10th from a well-recognized board can apply for SAST 2019 test.
How to Apply For Saraswati Academy Scholarship
To apply online for registration must visit the official website –http://academy.saraswationline.com/
NCERT Scholarship for 10th students
The official authorities of NCERT provide a scholarship to the students to support them financially after 10th. To apply for this scholarship the candidates needs to qualify the two tests; one to be qualified at state level and the other one is to qualify at national level. The candidates selected as per the merit list will be awarded with a reward by the official authorities of NCERT.
The selected candidate will be awarded will complete financial support to study further which includes tuition fee, hostel charges, study material charges and mess charges etc.
NCERT Scholarship Eligibility
- If a student is pursuing 10th from a well-recognized board then will be applicable to apply.
- The age criteria to apply for the scholarship are maximum 18 years.
How to Apply For NCERT Scholarship
The eligible candidates can apply online for this scholarship on the official website.
Post Matric scholarship program
Post Matric scholarship is for those students whom are financially weaker and its tough for them to study further due to the financial crisis. The scholarship program will help to the eligible and poor candidate to get the basic needs for further studies. The Union Territory administration/State is the governing body and supports the candidates to study further for a bright future.
Selected candidates for Post Matric Scholarship will be awarded with all basic facilities including books, hostel, school fees, mess charges etc. if the candidate has any physical disabilities then that will also be considered.
Post Matric Scholarship Eligibility
- Indian candidates are only applicable.
- The applicant should have passed class X board examination from a well-recognized state board or central board.
How to Apply For Post Matric Scholarship
The aspirants need to visit the official website to fill the form and clicks on the link and fill the required details mentioned to register. www.scholarships.gov.in
National Talent Search Examination for 10th passed students
National Talent Search Scheme was started by the official authorities of NCERT in 1963 to support the talented students to study further and get financial support for it. To provide this scholarship the candidates need to participate in the National Talent Search examination conducted by the NCERT. Through this the, NCERT provides around 1000 scholarships every year to the candidates selected after exam. Students selected through the exam will get financial support from 12th to PhD level.
Selected students get Rs.500 monthly for their education from Class XIth to masters.
- Only class 10th appearing and qualified students can apply for the scholarship.
- Age limit to apply should not be more than 18 years.
How to Apply For NTSE
Eligible candidates must apply for this course and need to apply online to fulfill the details and documentation https://www.avanti.in/ntse-form/
SHDF Scholarship For School Students
SHDF Scholarship is offered by NISHKAM with the help of Relief Committee of Greater New York to support financially for further studies. Students getting at least 50% marks in annual exams from a recognized board can apply for the scholarship. The program offers financial reward to the students studying in Government and aided schools of Delhi NCR and Shahabad (Haryana). Around 400 students are selected for this scholarship every year and awarded with the scholarship for higher studies.
Selected candidates will be awarded with a scholarship of Rs. 1200 to Rs. 2400 annually.
SHDF Scholarship Eligibility criteria to apply
- Class 7th to 11th students can apply for the scholarship reward and can register online.
- Students need atleast 50% marks in the annual examination.
How to Apply For SHDF Scholarship
Applications for SHDF Scholarship are invited in the month of July and forms can be filled online. NISHKAM has its own list of selected schools from which applications are selected to be awarded with the scholarship. Students need to qualify the exam and then face an interview to be got selected.
National Scholarship Test 2019
National Scholarship test 2019 is the national level examination conducted yearly to support the students financially. Students are in class 5th to 12th are eligible to apply in national Scholarship test 2019, which will be organized by the official authorities of Shiksha Education Trust. Candidates can apply online to register.
National Scholarship Test will be conducted yearly in both online and offline mode. Candidates can apply for test in online mode as well as in the offline mode.
National Scholarship Test 2019 Online Dates:
- Tentative dates for exam will be 09th, 10th, 11th June 2018
- Tentative date for Admit Card will be 25th May 2018
- Tentative date for result will be 20th June 2018
- Tentative date for registration will be 31st May 2018
National Scholarship Test 2019 Offline Dates:
- Due date to register will be 31st May 2019
- Due date for the availability of Admit Card is15th July 2018
- Due date for exam will be 29th July 2018
- Due date for result will be 10th September 2018
National Scholarship Test Eligibility
- Only Indian candidates will be applicable.
- Students belong to 5th to 12th are applicable for this scholarship.
- Diploma and graduate level students are also applicable.
National Scholarship test results will be responsible for the rewards awarded to the students in many ways including
- Top 3 students of the state will be rewarded with Rs 28000 each
- Top 3 students at national level will be awarded with Rs 75000 each.
Candidates which are in the cutoff list after test will get a scholarship as per their respective class i.e 5th Class student will get Rs 5000 & Books, 6th class student gets approx. Rs 6000 + Books and it will be applicable as per class.
For more details visit the official site i.e https://www.nst.org.in/welcome/register
How To Apply online For National Scholarship Test
- Firstly visit on https://www.nst.org.in/welcome/register
- Now clicks on register for online mode or offline mode.
- Now fill the details required and upload the docs required.
- Need to send Rs 200 DD in favor of “Shiksha Education Trust” payable to Ambala Cantt as the registration fee.
- For offline mode the candidates need to download the form.
- Now clicks on the submit option to get the computer generated registration form for future use.
Swami Vivekananda Utkrisht Chatravritti Yojna
Swami Vivekananda Utkrisht Chattervriti Yojana is for the students of 10th class belong to Himachal Pradesh. The official authorities of state government accepts lakh of registration form every year and the selected 2000 students of class 10th are awarded with the scholarship under Swami Vivekananda Utkrisht Chattervriti Yojana.
Those students who fulfill the eligibility criteria will got selected and awarded with a reward of Rs. 10,000 annually.
- Candidates belongs to the schools of Himachal Pradesh are eligible to apply
- Candidates must be in general category.
- Candidate must passed 10th from a well-recognized board or state board of Himachal.
- Students cant avail any other scholarship under any scheme of the Government Of India if he/she applied for this.
How To Apply For Swami Vivekananda Utkrisht Chattervriti Yojana Scholarship
To get more details candidates are invited to visit official website.
INO (Indian National Olympiad 2019)
Indian National Olympiad test will be conducted by the official authorities of INO for the students of science stream. The candidates need to qualify two entrance tests to show their unique ideas and talent in the field of science stream. International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO) is organized by the official authorities of Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) on behalf of the National Board for Higher Mathematics (NBHM) while the National Science Olympiad (NSO) is conducted by the institute itself and provides a platform to the talented candidates to prove themselves.
A total of 25 regions and 3 independent bodies including CBSE, KV, and JNV conduct RMO (Regional Mathematics Olympiad) yearly and choose the top students for the next level which represent the first stage of the INO.
How To Apply For INO Scholarship
Application forms will be available on the official website of INO, the interested candidates need to fulfill the details and attach docs to complete the process.
Bihar Talent Search Examination 2019
BTSE Bihar Talent Search Examination 2019 is to support the bright students financially for further studies. Mployd Edutech Pvt Ltd. associated with LOK KALYAN PARISHAD are the officials to conduct this test to select the eligible candidates for the scholarship. All the qualified candidates of BTSE will be awarded with a scholarship reward. The total no of students awarded with this scholarship is above than 1 lakh.
Online application form will be available from 20th February 2019. Candidates will get the detailed information from the official website only.
- Due date of registration will be 30th August 2019
- Due date for the availability of admit card will be 15th September 2018
- Tentative date for exam will be 23rd September 2018
- Tentative date for result will be 20th October 2018
- Tentative date for scholarship distribution 30th October 2018
BTSE Scholarship Eligibility criteria
- A student belongs to Bihar only applicable for this.
- Candidates from 7th to 10th class will be selected for the scholarship program.
BTSE Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The test will be based on English, science, Gk, Math only aach topic will carry 20 marks. The exam will be finished in 90 minutes. Syllabus of BTSE will be as per the school syllabus and no negative making, candidates can attempt for all questions.
Based on percentage in BTSE, students will receive scholarship amount:
- Students belong to slab 91% to 100% will be rewarded with INR 20,000 + Laptop
- Students belong to slab 81% to 90% will be rewarded with INR 15,000 + Notepad
- Students belong to slab 71% to 80% will be rewarded with INR 10,000 + Tab
- Students belong to slab 61% to 70% will be rewarded with INR 5,000 + Smart watch
- Students belong to slab 51% to 60% will be rewarded with Gift Hamper
For more detailed information visit the official website. http://btse.org.in
How To Apply online For BTSE Scholarship
Kindly read carefully to apply online.
- Firstly visit the official website on this link http://btse.org.in/how-to-apply-16.html
- Taps on the option online registration
- Fill the required details and attach recent passport size photograph.
- Now upload the pic in any of the following format png, jpg, and jpeg.
- The registration fee to fill the form will be INR 200. Pay the fee either credit card/debit card/net banking etc.
- After filling all the details, submit the application form and clicks on the submit option.
- Candidates must keep the computer generated print out of online application form for future use.
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam IGNITE Awards 2019
To enhance the creativity and innovative ideas in student’s, National Innovation Foundation (NIF) selects students for Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam IGNITE Awards 2019. This year NIF conducts 10th national level competition for the students of up to 12th class to apply and the selected candidates will be awarded with scholarship. In this competition the students need to represent and submit their creative, technical and innovative ideas. Every year, NIF dedicates this award in the loving memory of late Dr. Abdul Kalam and awarded the winning students with the scholarship.
Tentative dates for the Dr.A P J Abdul Kalam IGNITE Awards 2019:
- Due date to apply is 31st August 2019
- Tentative date for result will be 15th October 2018
Scholarship Eligibility criteria
- Candidates at school level are eligible for IGNITE award.
- Maximum age to apply for IGNITE award is 17 years.
The candidates whose projects/entries get selected will be awarded with the scholarship. There is no fixed number of awards it will completely depend upon the number for students selected.
How to apply online
To get more details kindly visit the official website. http://nif.org.in/announcement/ignite-competition
How to Apply For Scholarship
- Students can apply in online and offline both modes.
- Students are free to submit as many as entries/projects they want and also can apply in group or solo.
- Click on this link to apply http://nif.org.in/submitidea.php
- All the details including idea/innovation must fill correctly and clealy.
- For offline mode the students need to fill all the required details and mail them to the following address:
Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam IGNITE Awards 2019
National Innovation Foundation – India
Gandhinagar – Mahudi Road,
Gandhinagar – 382650, Gujarat
- Candidates can also mail to email@example.com
TERI, Green Olympiad 2019
GREEN Olympiad, TERI 2019 is the written examination conducted yearly at school level. The students from all across India are applicable for Environment Education and Awareness Area (EEA) of TERI (The Energy and Resource Institution) The test evaluates candidate’s knowledge in environmental topics and their ideas to resolve the environmental issues.
Green Olympiad will be organized at following Levels
- First level for the students of classes 4 to 5
- Second level for the students of classes 6 to 8
- Third level for the students of classes 9 to 10
Important dates for GREEN Olympiad, TERI 2019 with the complete exam schedule:
- Due date to register will be 31st July 2019
- Tentative date for examination will be 7th September 2019 and 24th October 2019
- Time duration to attempt the exam will be 10: a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Examination pattern will be MCQ
- Declaration of exams will be in December 2019
- Applications will be invited from national and international level both for GREEN Olympiad 2019.
- Students belong to 4th to 10th standard are applicable for this exam.
- The students must belong to well-recognized state board or central board.
- Each student will receive a “certificate of participation”.
- The mentors of the students will also receive a certification from TERI.
- Top Performing schools will get awards and prizes and also get the scholarship.
- Toppers at state and national level will also be awarded.
- All the winners will also invite for TERI programmes/projects in future to get more knowledge.
For more details visit the official website http://www.teriin.org/olympiad/
How To Apply For GREEN Olympiad, TERI 2019 Scholarship
To apply online read the instructions carefully
- Initially visit the official website at http://www.teriin.org/olympiad/
- Select the appropriate link as per your level you are applying for.
- The application process is completely offline; candidates need to download the form.
- Students have to participate on behalf of schools; individual applications will not be entertained.
- The registration fee of INR 75/- can be paid either online or through DD in favor of TERI, payable at New Delhi.
- Examination centres for examination will be their respective schools. Each school can nominate any number of students for examination but the participation of at least 10 students is compulsory from a school.
- Now submit the filled form and attachments to the address mentioned below.
GREEN Olympiad Secretariat,
Environment Education and Awareness Area (EEA),
The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI),
Darbari Seth Block
IHC Complex Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110003