The online registration of application begins from Saturday, April 21, and the last date for applying is May 13, 2019. Interested and eligible candidates can only apply online. SBI PO Recruitment 2000 Advertisement 2019 was released online to recruit right candidates in State Bank of India’s for the post of Probationary Officer. There is total 2200 vacancies for SBI PO and notification pdf file has been uploaded online for latest bank jobs apply online or check application form on official website at sbi.co.in.
2000 SBI PO recruitment 2019
State Bank of India wants to hire more candidates for the post of PO so SBI released the notification for 2000 SBI PO Recruitment 2019 with 2000 number of posts. Check the online notification or Latet news regarding SBI PO jobs 2019 last dates and examination dates. Candidates who want to download the official SBI PO Notification 2019 can read this article then you will be eligible to check Probationary Officer posts in state wise vacancy. Here in this post our team shared whole information regarding the SBI PO age limit, eligibility criteria, last date, important dates, application form link , pay scale. how to apply State Bank PO online application form, recruitment process, state wise vacancy, examination timing. This State Bank of India latest recruitment notification online for PO is fresh and flash news for all job hunters who are waiting from long time to get a job in SBI 2019.
SBI Probationary officer 2000 vacancies
State Bank of India one of the most famous Bank in India is the biggest banking and Financial Company. SBI is govt owned corporation and this bank headquarters located at the financial capital of India ( Mumbai, Maharashtra). SBI has opened most of the branches is available almost in every mandal or Village in our country.
Backlog vacancies detailed as under have been included in the above mentioned total vacancies.
*Vacancies reserved for OBC category are available to OBC Candidates belonging to ‘Non-creamy layer’. ‘Creamy layer’ OBC candidates should indicate their category as ‘General’. (Vacancies for LD, VI & HI category candidates are reserved horizontally.)
|The selection for Probationary Officers will be done through a three tiered process:|
|Phase-I: Preliminary Examination:|
|Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online. The test will have of 3 Sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows:|
|SL.||Name of test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||Total||20 minutes|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||Marks||20 minutes|
|Phase – II: Main Examination:|
|Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive test by typing on the computer. Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after completion of the Objective Test.|
|(i) Objective Test: The objective test of 3 hours duration consists of 4 Sections for total 200 marks. The objective test will have separate timing for every section.|
|Test||Name of the test||No. of||Max.||Duration|
|I||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60 minutes|
|II||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||Total||45 minutes|
|III||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||Max.||35 minutes|
|IV||English Language||35||40 minutes|
- Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with two questions for 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
SBI PO 2000 Eligibility Criteria
SBI always want to see all customer in happy mode so they providing many facilities to state bank customers like online services, Internet banking, ATMs, online pass book printing, Cash deposit online etc. Currently State Bank of India extended their 5 associate banks that are State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur (SBBJ), State Bank of Patiala (SBP), State Bank of Hyderabad, State bank of Travancore (SBT) and State Bank of Mysore (SBM). SBI always hire highly qualified and and talented citizens of India for the SBI Organization. State bank of India hire every year for the post of Probationary Officer (POs), Clerical cadre ( clerk,JA, JAA), Specialist Officer and Manager, branch manager and counselors posts etc. So right now 2000 SBI PO Recruitment 2019 notification has been published by this organization is the attractive and high competitive job in banking sector. State bank of India services are upto mark they always full fill all Customer requirement through helpline number, customer care and toll free numbers.
SBI Probationary officer vacancies 2000
SBI PO or Probationary Officer jobs notification 2019 has been released online this is the toughest Bank jobs as careers. You can start your preparation with help of syllabus, Model or sample papers, previous year papers, Online mock tests. Official State Bank PO Notification 2019 will be released soon. State Bank PO is a biggest dream of all candidates. Candidates, who are searching for the latest Bank Po jobs, must be need to apply online before last date of SBI PO Recruitment 2019.
Important dates for 2000 SBI PO:
- SBI PO Online registration: 21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018.
- Application Fees Dates for SBI PO: 21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018.
- Download SBI PO call letters 2019 for Online Preliminary Examination June 2019 onwards
- Examination online dates PO SBI Preliminary exam is July 2019
- Result of Online PO SBI Examinations – Preliminary Aug 2018
- Download of Call Letter for Online SBI PO Main Exam Date: 1st, 7th & 8th of July 2019.
- A result of an Online exam – Preliminary: 15.07.2018.
Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam: 20.07.2018.
Conduct of Online Examination – Main: 04.08.2018.
Declaration of Result – Main 20.08.2018
Download Call Letter for Interview 01.09.2018
Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview 24.09.2018 to 12.10.2018
Declaration of Final Result 01.11.2018
SBI PO Online Registration Process for 2000 vacancies.
APPLICATION FEE AND INTIMATION CHARGE (Non-Refundable):
|1.||SC/ST/PWD||100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|2.||General, OBC||600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
EXAMINATION CENTERS (Tentative List)
|State/UT||Preliminary Examination Centre||Main Examination Centre|
|11||Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||Port Blair|
|12||Andhra Pradesh||Ananthapur, Chirala, Chittoor,|
Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada,
Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole,
Puttur, Rajahmundhry, Srikakulam,
|Guntur, Kurnool, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam,|
|13||Arunachal Pradesh||Itanagar, Naharlagun||Itanagar|
Jorhat, Kokrajhar, Silchar Tezpur
|15||Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bihar Sharif,|
Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya,
Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea, Samastipur,
|17||Chhattisgarh||Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur||Raipur|
Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot,
|21||Himachal Pradesh||Baddi, Bilaspur, Dharamshala,|
Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu,
Mandi, Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan, Una
|22||Jammu & Kashmir||Baramulla, Jammu,|
Kathua, Samba, Srinagar
|23||Jharkhand||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribag,|
|24||Karnataka||Belgaum, Bellary, Bengaluru,|
Bidar, Davangere, Dharwad,
Gulbarga, Hubli, Mandya,
Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udipi
|25||Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi,|
Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode,
|27||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore,|
Jabalpur, Satna, Sagar, Ujjain
|28||Maharashtra||Amaravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur,|
Dhule Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur,
Mumbai/ Thane/Navi Mumbai,
Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune,
Ratnagiri, Sangli, Satara
|Aurangabad, Nagpur, Pune, Mumbai/ Thane/Navi Mumbai|
|33||Delhi -NCR||Delhi, Faridabad,|
Ghaziabad, Greater Noida,
|Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurgaon|
|34||Odisha||Angul, Balasore, Bargarh,|
Baripada, Berhampur (Ganjam),
Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal,
Jharsuguda, Rourkela, Sambalpur
|36||Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Fatehgarh Sahib,|
Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali,
Pathankot, Patiala, Phagwara, Sangrur
|Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala|
|37||Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bhilwara, Bikaner,|
Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur
|39||Tamilnadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Dindigul,|
Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli,
|Chennai, Madurai, Tirunelvelli|
|42||Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly,|
Bulandshaher, Faizabad, Gonda,
Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur,
Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut,
|Agra, Allahabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi|
|44||West Bengal||Asansol, Berhampur (West Bengal),|
Hooghly, Howrah, Kalyani,
|Hooghly, Kalyani, Kolkata,|
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates can apply online only from 21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will be essentially required for receiving any communication from the bank.
• Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
• Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
• Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
• If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
• If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
• If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
• Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
• Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
• Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
• Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
• The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
• The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
• The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
• If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Call Letter, the applicant will be disqualified.
• Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
• Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
• Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
• Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.