- NEET Counselling 2018
- CBSE NEET 2018 Rank holders
- NEET Counselling 2018
- National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test 2018
- NEET MBBS and BDS Counseling 2018
- NEET first counseling dates for 2018
- NEET 2nd counseling dates for 2018
- NEET 2018 Counselling
- Step 1 – Online Registration
- Step 2 – Choice Filling & Locking
- Step 3 – Allotment of Seat
- Required documents while joining the college for NEET Counselling 2018
- The NEET Counselling participating states are mentioned in the table below.
- The rank range of NEET Counselling 2016:
- Documents required for NEET 2018 Counselling
- Process of NEET online allotment explained in key points
NEET Counselling 2018
|Main Counseling Registration||July 2018 (Up to 5:00 PM)|
|Choice Filling & Indicative Seat||July 2018|
|Exercising of Choices and Locking||July 2018 (Up to 5:00 PM)|
|Process of Seat Allotment (Round 1)||July to 14th July 2018|
|Result Declaration (Round 1)||July 2018|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against 1st Round||July 2018 (up to 05:00 PM)|
|Exercising of Choices and Locking(Round 2)||Aug 2018 (up to 05:00 PM)|
|Process of Seat Allotment (Round 2)||Aug 2018|
|Result Declaration (Round 2)||Aug 2018|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against Round 2||Aug 2018 (up to 05:00 PM)
|Transfer of vacant seats to State
|Aug 2018 (After 5:00 PM)|
NEET 2018 Counselling Registration – Check here. Out of the 10,90,085 students appeared 6,11,539 have passed the medical entrance examination which was held on May 7. Of these, 2,66,221 were male aspirants while 3,45,313 were females. Are you candidates of NEET exams 2018 and looking some help on internet regarding NEET Counseling process and required documents. So here We have complete steps for you about NEET Counselling 2018. or check NEET 2018 Results here. NEET 2018 Counselling for Admission to MBBS and BDS 2018-2019 (15% AIQ)
If you want to take admission directly in MBBS or BDS please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CBSE NEET 2018 Rank holders
Navdeep Singh from Punjab ranked 1st in all India level with 697 marks and 99.999908 percentile, while Archit Gupta ranked 2nd with 695 marks and 99.999725 percentile. Manish Mulchandani Male with 695 marks secured 3rd rank, both 2nd and 3rd rank holders are from Madhya Pradesh.
Do you wish to join the Top medical colleges of the country? Then you can apply for NEET 2018 Counselling and Seat Allotment after qualifying NEET Exam 2018.
National Eligibility Entrance Test is a single medical entrance test for the candidates seeking admission in MBBS/ BDS courses offered by various medical colleges of the country.
NEET Counselling 2018 will be conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee. The counselling for NEET 2018 will be done to fill the 15% All India Quota Seats. The remaining 85% seats will be filled by NEET State Counselling 2018.
There will be two rounds of Counselling, round 1 and 2. First Round is expected to be held in the 2nd week of July 2018. Also, the NEET First Round Counselling Result is expected to be announced by the exam convening authority in the 3rd week of July 2018.
NEET Counselling 2018
NEET 2018 Counselling will be organized through online mode only if you are not aware for this please do practice. NEET is National Eligibility Entrance Test. It is a national level entrance test regulated by the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). NEET exam every year is conducted for those candidates looking admission into UG medical & dental courses (MBBS/BDS). All Candidates who had applied can check here whole procedure of NEET Counselling 2018.
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test 2018
The CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) conducts the NEET examination for biology students every year, in which students of all over India appeared to clear for different medical streams. In 2018 the first phase of this exam was conducted on 1 May 2018 and second phase was conducted on 24th July 2018. Just a couple of days before CBSE declared the result of both the phases and announced the NEET Counselling schedule for 2018. Now all the candidates who qualified the NEET can appear in MBBS and BDS counselling 2018. For more updates stay tuned to our official webpage mcc.nic.in.
NEET MBBS and BDS Counseling 2018
NEET Counselling 2018. NEET is basically a medical entrance test for those students who want to make their carrier in medical line, which includes the courses like graduate courses (MBBS and BDS) and post graduate courses like (MD and MS) run by different government colleges throughout India. In previous years students have to face many entrance exams like All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) and other state government colleges and private colleges also took their own entrance exams. NEET Counselling 2018, To stop that scenario, the Supreme Court announced that only a single entrance exam will be conducted for all the colleges including ( government, state government and private). This year NEET exam was conducted in two phase-1 on 1 May 2018 and phase-2 on 24th July 2018. The whole process was conducted by the CBSE, and the authorities also declared the result on 17 August 2018. To check the NEET counselling date schedules for MBBS and BDS, students can check on the official website mcc.nic.in.
|AIPMT/NEET Counselling for MBBS & BDS||Number of Available Seats for Counselling|
|MBBS Seats||Around 3521 Seats in 159 Medical Colleges|
|BDS Seats||Around 299 Seats in 34 Dental Colleges|
NEET first counseling dates for 2018
All the students who qualified the NEET are eligible to appear in counseling. More than 4 lakh students qualified the NEET this year and can choose their respective medical colleges according to the merit list. For graduate program (MBBS and BDS) the counseling process will be conducted online. For the whole details regarding the seat allotment students can go through our official website mcc.nic.in. The allotment of seats will be declared soon. The MCC has been constituted by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare for the 15% seat allotment for MBBS and BDS centralized by the NEET. For NEET counseling procedure students can go through the official website mcc.nic.in.
NEET 2nd counseling dates for 2018
The total no of seats for which the counseling will be conducted are 3500 (MBBS and BDS). Student firstly applied for online registration after that the students filled the choice for online counseling, you can make amendments before submit option. Once you submit you can’t make changes then. Students can fill many choices only in a priority sequence.
|Public Medical Colleges||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
|Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi||1||7643|
|Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh||73||5109|
|Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Group of Hospitals, Mumbai||104||58243|
|Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore||82||22347|
|Medical College, Kolkata||178||196096|
|B. J. Medical College, Ahmedabad||71||20508|
|Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai||228||30268|
|Sawai Man Singh Medical College, Jaipur||99||56117|
|Madras Medical College, Chennai||162||114921|
|Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi||35||11397|
NEET 2018 Counselling
- After the results of NEET 2018 are declared and cut off is released, qualifying candidates can participate in NEET Counselling.
- To participate in NEET 2018 Counselling,one needs to register for it.
- Counselling will be divided into two phases: All India Quota and State Level Quota.
- All India Quota Counselling is carried out by MCC (Medical Counselling Committee) while State Counselling will be conducted by the respective state exam authority
Qualified candidates can register for the counselling by following the steps given below:
Step 1 – Online Registration
- Candidates have to mention the details for registration viz. roll number, name, date of birth, mobile number and email address.
- Login ID & password on the registered mobile number & email ID is generated upon successful registration.
- Candidates have to log in with the received ID & password for further process.
Step 2 – Choice Filling & Locking
- Candidates have to choose desired courses & colleges and lock the choices after selection.
Step 3 – Allotment of Seat
- Seat Allotment process is conducted in three rounds.
- In addition to centralized counselling, certain centralized institutes may organize their own counseling procedure.
- The allotment of seats is done on the basis of their ranks in NEET and choices filled during online registration for counselling process.
Required documents while joining the college for NEET Counselling 2018
- Your admit card issued by the CBSE (NEET 2018 Admit Card)
- Your rank letter provided by CBSE (NEET 2018 Rank Card)
- DOB Certificate/10th Certificate/12th Certificate
- 10th+12th Mark sheet
- 10 passport size photographs same as in application form of NEET
- Online letter obtained for the allotment of seat
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Identity proof required
NEET 2018 Counselling Date and Schedule NEET 2018 results: Counselling, cutoffs, alternate courses, all the details here.
The NEET Counselling participating states are mentioned in the table below.
|S.No.||NEET State Counselling|
|6.||Jammu & Kashmir|
The rank range of NEET Counselling 2016:
|Category||Rank Range (All India Quota Seats)||Category||Rank Range (All India Quota Seats)|
|UR||1 – 14052||UR – PH||15149 – 61494|
|OBC||14053 – 14905||OBC – PH||62218 – 67788|
|SC||14200 – 61238||SC – PH||66314 – 73737|
|ST||14481 – 83162||ST – PH||NA|
NEET counselling 2018 on going.
Documents required for NEET 2018 Counselling
- ID Proof Government issued Aadhar card.
- Photo & Signature 8 latest passport size photograph.
- Admit Card Proof Original and photocopy of the admit card.
- Marks Card Original and photocopy of class 10th and class 12th certificate.
- Caste Certificate Only if applicable.
- Contact Address: The Assistant Director-General (ME) Directorate-General of Health Services, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-110 108.
- Contact Number: 011-23062493.
- Fax: 011-23061907.
All India Quota Rank: This is the rank for the purpose of All India Quota seat allotment, after excluding candidates from Andhra Pradesh (AP) and J&K.
Process of NEET online allotment explained in key points
- Main Counseling Registration
- Exercising of Choices, indicative seats and Locking of choices
- Process of Seat Allotment – Round 1 (this is computer software process conducted by identified agency for MCC)
- Round 1 Result Publication
- Reporting at the allotted Medical/Dental College against 1st Round
- Publication of net vacant seats
- Fresh Choice Submission by eligible candidates for round 2
- Process of Seat Allotment – Round 2
- Round 2 Result Publication
- Reporting at the Medical / Dental Colleges /Institutions against Round 2
- END of 15 % All India Counselling.
Official website: www.cbseneet.nic.in.