NCHMCT JEE Result 2019 will be published very soon online on the official website by National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology.
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Result
So, Candidates who had appeared in the written exam will be able to Check NCHMCT JEE Result 2019 to know marks and rank and Merit list here. Most of the candidates waiting for thirstily searching Result of NCHMCT JEE 2019 online. NCHMCT will update next steps for the students once NCHMCT JEE Result released and NCHM Counselling 2019 will be scheduled. Applicant check own result just using roll number and DOB to check results. NCHMCT JEE Result 2019 indicates Merit List and secured by department taker, on basis of total marks obtained in the Joint Entrance Examination 2019.
8124 seats in colleges offering B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration as per results so Merit and preference based admission are to be done soon.
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Result Declaration – Joint Entrance Examination result will be published in this month (May 2019). if we talk about a previous year so a previous year they published the result on 21st May. So, we think the result will be published very soon online. NCHMCT JEE Result 2019 will be published by the exam controller department after checking the papers of each exam and awarding marks as per official rules. Paper was designed to test for analytical aptitude, reasoning, numerical ability, and logical deduction and current affairs, general knowledge, English language, and aptitude for the service sector.
Expected dates for NCHMCT JEE Result 2019
|Written Examination (JEE 2019)|
|JEE 2019 Timings||1000 Hrs to 1300 Hrs (3 hours)|
|Result of JEE on website||3rd week of May 2019|
NCHMCT JEE Result 2019
NCHMCT JEE 2019 test has been conducted successfully on Apr 2019 and as per expected dates, NCHMCT JEE Result 2019 will be Released in the 3rd week of May 2019.
See your NCHMCT JEE Result 2019 here
- The link will be updated soon!
Merit list 2019 for NCHMCT JEE Result
Written exam result of NCHMCT JEE 2019 has limited seats so there will be a merit list to take an admission that will be published after releasing the NCHMCT JEE Result. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by examination test in the Joint Entrance Exam conducted by the Council. Admission will be done only and only merit based.
The official website for NCHMCT 2019 Results
About NCHMCT JEE Result 2019
- A hum amount of candidates has participated in the Joint Entrance Examination. So, all Papers are reviewing carefully and the final cut off list will be updated in the NCHMCT JEE Results.
- If we go back in past we can see result published online. So, This year same process will be followed for the Result of NCHMCT JEE 2019 that will be published online only on official portal of the National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology.
- After publishing the result the department looking for the next step, That will be detailed info. for counseling and all the applicant who passed in the written test and obtained a position in the cut off List can participate in the counseling by following its procedure.
- Counselling Procedure and seat allotment will be finished in the months of June and July, the session will start in last week of July.
How to check NCHMCT JEE Result 2019?
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Result will be published by the National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology online. So, in your mind a question that is how to check NCHMCT Merit list or Results 2019? Here we will explain the whole process to you. Therefore, a procedure similar to last year could be used to see the NCHMCT JEE Result online. The applicant can easily check their result online of Joint Entrance Examination at Council’s official portal www.nchmcounselling.nic.in and www.nchm.nic.in.
The process to check NCHMCT JEE Result 2019, are given below.
- Firstly you should need to log in the official website of the National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology.
- Then on home, you must be required to check the link of result declaration.
- Enter important details asked in the form like roll number and DOB.
- Your results will be displayed on your screen, now check your All India Rank (AIR) obtained in the Merit List or Cut off Marks.
Marking Scheme for JEE Written Test
- Each correct answer under Analytical Aptitude & Numerical Ability, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Reasoning & Logical Deduction and English Language components carry one mark.
- For any wrong answer, 1/4 marks will be deducted.
The tiebreaker for NCHMCT JEE Result and Merit List 2019
AIR (All India merit list) of students will be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the JEE Written Test 2019. In case applicant secure equal marks, the cut off will be determined as under;
- Applicant securing higher marks in English component of JEE shall rank higher,
- In case of applicant securing equal marks in JEE, as well as in English component of JEE, then the candidate securing higher marks in Service Aptitude Component of JEE shall rank higher,
- In case of tie in (i) and (ii) above, the Students older in age shall rank higher.