The results of IIT-JEE (Advanced), Indian Institute of Technology, will be declared on the 11 june 2018. If you are looking your performance in IIT-JEE Advanced 2019 results than you are at right way here.
IIT JEE Advanced 2019 Result
The Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) 2019 [JEE (Advanced) 2019] will be conducted by the seven Zonal Coordinating (ZC) IITs under the guidance of the Joint Admission Board (JAB) 2019. The performance of a candidate in this examination will form the basis for admission to the Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s and Dual Degree programs (entry at the 10+2 level) in all the IITs. The decisions of the JAB 2019 will be final in all matters related to JEE (Advanced) 2019 and admission to IITs.
RESULTS OF JEE ADVANCED 2019
• Results will be declared on Sunday, June 11, 2019 10:00 IST. Category‐wise All India Ranks (AIR) of successful candidates will be available on the online portal after the results are declared. The text messages will be sent to the candidates to their registered mobile numbers.
• Individual rank cards will NOT be sent to candidates.
• However, qualifying in JEE Advanced (2018), filling up choices and/or participating in the joint seat allocation process do not guarantee a candidate to get admission in IITs. Admission will depend on the availability of seats during various rounds of seat allocation.
Through JEE (Advanced), IITs offer admission into undergraduate courses leading to a Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s or Bachelor‐Master Dual Degree in Engineering, Sciences, Architecture, or Pharmaceutics. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees are awarded to candidates enrolled in the dual degree programs upon successful completion of the course curriculum. In a few of the IITs, students enrolled into the 4‐year Bachelor’s program have the option to convert to B.Tech. (Honors) and/or B.Tech. with Minors. The types of academic programs offered at IITs and their minimum duration are given in the next page. However, not all programs and courses are available in all the institutes.
Other centrally funded institutes have used JEE (Advanced) ranks in the past.
• Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore (IISc)
• Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISERs) located in
Berhampur, Bhopal, Kolkata, Mohali, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram and Tirupati
• Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST), Thiruvananthapuram
• Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT), Rae Bareli
• Indian Institute of Petroleum & Energy, Visakhapatnam
Candidates should contact these institutes directly for additional information.
SCHEDULE OF JEE (ADVANCED) 2019
The examination consists of two papers (Paper 1 and Paper 2) of three-hour duration each. Both the papers are compulsory. The examination will be held as per the following schedule:
Sunday, 21 May 2019 Paper 1 09:00 IST to 12:00 IST
Sunday, Paper 2 14:00 IST to 17:00 IST
It may be noted that the schedule will remain the same even if 21 May 2019 is declared a public holiday.
IIT JEE Advanced 2019 Result
You can check your results at http://jeeadv.iitb.ac.in/
Now that the results are out, to qualify for IIT and ISM, the candidate ought to fulfill a minimum of 1 amongst the 2 criteria mentioned below.
The candidate must be within the category-wise top twenty percentile of all passed candidates in the class twelve board examination or he/she ought to have secured 75% (for information or OBC-NCL) or 70% (SC, ST or PwD) of aggregate marks in class 12th ( or equivalent exam).
How to Check IIT JEE Advance Ranks
The marks scored in 5 subjects: Physics, Chemistry, arithmetic, a language (if the candidate has taken more than one language, then the language with the higher marks are going to be considered), and any subject aside from the mentioned four. The subject with the higher marks are going to be thought of, for calculating aggregate marks and cut-off for fulfilling the top 20 percentile criterion.
There are seventeen IITs within the country. the overall variety of seats that JEE Advanced results are declared are 10,006.
- Last date for JEE (Advanced) 2019 registrations: May 5 till 5 pm
- Admit card available for downloading: May 10
- JEE (Advanced) 2019: May 21
- Online display of ORS and scanned responses: May 31 till June 3
- Online display of answer keys: June 4
- Feedback and comments on answer keys from the candidates: June 4 to June 6
- Online declaration of results: June 11
- Online registration for Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT): June 11
- Architecture Aptitude Test: June 14
- Declaration of results of AAT: June 18
- Seat Allotment (Tentative): June 19 to July 18
Apart from the IITs, the ranks of JEE (Advanced) 2019 will be considered by Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Rae Bareli (RGIPT) and Indian Institute of Science, Education and Research (IISER) Thiruvananthapuram for admissions to their courses.
This year the cutoff for JEE (Advanced) is 105 for General candidates, a lot of below that of last year at a hundred and fifteen. For OBC it absolutely was 70, 50 for Schedule Caste (SC) and 44 for Schedule Tribe (ST).
Results will be published on 11 JUNE 2019