Degree in One Year Single sitting Graduation in One year 2017. Want to do graduation in one year?
Graduation in One Year
Are you looking degree in one year online? If yes then we will help you to get Graduation one year. Here in this article, we will tell you. Where and how you can do graduation in 1 year from India’s top level universities. We would like to tell that every year only one university can do that in India. In this year Periyar University Tamilnadu got the permission only. So don’t take another option otherwise, you will fill something bad. you complete your degree like BA, BBA, BCA, B.com, B.tech, B.Sc etc. Also, you can finish your graduation in one year from.
Call Now: 08588823099
Degree in One Year Requirement:
1. If you are a student that has been the break out their study after 12th due to some important reason then you are eligible for this post and you can do Graduation in one year only.
2. Candidates who had failed in the 1st Year, 2nd year or 3rd year or in any one semester of the exam year can do graduation degree in one year.
3. Candidates can also do migration from a University Grant Commission recognized University through Lateral Entry.
4. Candidates who got Government jobs early can also participate in one-year graduation degree Program online or offline mode and all those type candidates will get Degree in One year.
Graduation getting a diploma or academic degree or the ceremony that is sometimes associated, where students become graduates.
• Aerospace Engineering
• Automotive engineering
• Biological/Chemical Engineering: Including Biochemical, Biomedical, Biosystems, Biomolecular, and Chemical engineering
• Chemical Engineering: Deals with the process of converting raw materials or chemicals into more useful or valuable forms
• Computer Engineering
• Civil Engineering: This is a wide-ranging field including building engineering, civil engineering, construction engineering, industrial, manufacturing, mechanical, materials and control engineering
• Electrical and Computer Engineering/Electronic Engineering: Very diverse field including Computer Engineering, Communication/Communication systems engineering, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Microelectronic Engineering, Microelectronics, Nanotechnology, Mechatronics, Software Engineering, Systems, Wireless and Telecommunications, Photovoltaic and Power Engineering
• Electrical Controls Engineering: A relatively new and more specialized subdiscipline of Electrical Engineering that focuses on integrating Electrical Controls, and their programming.
• Engineering Management: Which is the application of engineering principles to the planning and operational management of industrial and manufacturing operations
• Environmental Engineering: Includes fields such as Environmental, Geological, Geomatic, Mining, Marine, and Ocean engineering
• Fire Protection Engineering: Is the application of science and engineering principles to protect people and their environments from the destructive effects of fire and smoke.
• Geomatics Engineering: The acquisition, modeling, analysis and management of spatial data. Focuses on satellite positioning, remote sensing, land surveying, wireless location and Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
• Industrial Engineering: Which studies facilities planning, production management, statistical quality control, etc.
• Information Technology
• Instrumentation engineering: which is a branch of engineering dealing with measurement
• Manufacturing Engineering: Includes operations management and production management
• Materials Engineering: Includes metallurgy, polymer and ceramic engineering
• Mechanical Engineering: Includes engineering of machines and engines. Explores the applications of the theoretical field of Mechanics.
• Mechatronics Engineering: Is a combination of Mechanical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, and Computer Engineering.
• Motorsport Engineering: Taking elements of Automotive Engineering and Mechanical Engineering and applying it to Motorsport.
• Nanotechnology Engineering: Building material from the bottom-up approach. University of Waterloo is currently the only university offers such program.
• Naval Engineering: Includes Naval Architecture and Ship construction
• Navigation Technology
• Nuclear Engineering: Includes nuclear and radiological engineering Universities Offering a course in B.E GRADUATION ONE YEAR (Single Sitting) through Distance Learning in India. Distance Learning courses are getting popular in India and lot of students wants to earn their degree while working. Here is a list of Universities offering BA / B Com / B Sc Single Sitting through distance learning THAT’S called one year graduation / degree in one year ,degree is valid for govt jobs and higher education
Can I complete my graduation in one year from India?
Single sitting or Graduation degree in 1 year is very difficult to process or option Moreover it is not a fully recognized course and may be a risk to pursue but there is some chance to present in the market you can finish it in only one year. But still, I would like to advise to all of you to continue with your graduation degree that you are enrolled with the University.
Graduation in One Year