The AICTE can release the GPAT Admit Card 2019 or hall ticket on-line, on the official web site i.e., www.aicte-gpat.in. As per the listing section on the web site, the admit card ought to be accessible from Jan 05, 2019. However, current standing on the web site states that it’ll be accessible shortly. As and once the admit card are going to be free, we are going to update it on this page. The candidates are able to download the Admit card for Graduate Pharmacy ability check (GPAT) 2019 by going to the web site and work in by coming into the one’s Application ID and word. The Admit card can contain details of the showing candidate and therefore the examination centre. The admit card needs to be downloaded and written by the candidate. The candidate should carry the written admit card to the examination centre together with AN ID while not that candidate won’t be allowed to look for the exam.
Telephone no: +91-8429996897, 9453827201 & 9453827203
Important Dates for GPAT Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019:
|Admit Card download from||To be announced|
|Exam Date||21 Jan 2019|
Download Admit Card: GPAT Admit Card 2019 will be available on aicte-gpat.in.
How to download admit card of GPAT 2019?
Step by step procedure to download GPAT admit card is given below.
About GPAT 2019
- Date of exam – January 21, 2019
- Duration – It is a three (3) hour duration computer based test with 125 questions.
- Marking – For each correct answer, candidate will get +4 marks, -1 negative marking is applicable for incorrect answers.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- They must be Bachelor’s degree holders in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates)
- Those who are in the final year of B. Pharmacy course are also eligible for appearing in GPAT exam.
- B.Tech (Pharmaceutical and fine chemical technology) / Equivalent’ Students are not eligible to appear for GPAT examination.
GPAT will be conducted at various cities.
Enlisted below are the test cities for GPAT:
How many questions are there in the test?
There will be 125 questions.
What is the duration of the test?
The duration of test will be 180 minutes
Will there be negative marking in GPAT exam?
What is the scoring pattern and rule for negative marking?
For each correct answer there are 4 marks, for each wrong answer 1 mark shall be deducted.
SCHEDULING & REGISTRATION
Who is eligible to take the test?
Candidates who are in the final year of the Bachelor’s Degree Programmes of pharmacy or who have appeared in the final year examination can also appear in the test. Please see the Table below for eligibility.
GPAT Syllabus Download