Digital Locker India
DigiLocker Official Website & Registration Process. Digital Locker is one of the Key initiative of under the Digital India Programme. DigiLocker is dedicated to Personal Storage space linked to each resident’s Aadhaar Number. Digital Locker can be used to securely store the e- documents as well as Store Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) . The e-sign facility provided as part of DigiLocker can be used to digitally sign e-documents. A Bete version of same has been released on 10th February by Modi’ Government. The Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DEITY), Government of India looks over this process of Digital Locker system. DigiLocker is aimed to minimising the Physical documents and enable sharing of e- documents across agencies.
CBSE has planned to issue Digital Certificates
Central Board of Secondary Education has planned to issue the Mark sheets and Certificates in Digital Format as well as along with hard copies which can be stored by the students in their digital locker. “We are working with CBSE on digital certificates. The proposal is to enable students to store their CBSE certificates in their digital locker. I expect CBSE will issue these certificates within a couple of months,” IT Secretary R S Sharma. The government has launched the Digital Locker system in 10th February 2015, within three months over 1 Lakh people have started using DigiLocker. We have given the step by step instructions to sign up or how to login for Digital Locker. A government created the one official site for DigiLocker which is digitallocker.gov.in
The Main Feature of DigiLocker
- You can upload Certificates or Identity Card
- Government departments will check the certificates to verify Proof’s
- There is no need to Carry the Documents Physically
- You can store Certificates or Important Documents for free of Cost
- The document which you upload will be in safe and secure
- You can also make e-sign on your documents
- You can share your certificate through Mail from DigiLocker
Digital Locker is the Best way to Store the Certificates and Important Documents. The Main thing you have to is Aadhaar Card. The official site of DigiLocker is digitallocker.gov.in. To sign up for the Digital Locker one must have unique Id which Aadhaar Card. Candidates will get the One Time Password (OTP) on the registered Mobile linked with Aadhaar card. If that Mobile Number was lost, candidates can use Fingerprint to sign up for the DigiLocker.
List of Certificates or Documents which you can upload in DigiLocker?
- SSC Certificate (Class 10th Mark sheet)
- HSC Certificate (Class 12th Mark sheet)
- Degree Certificate
- RSBY Card
- Govt ID card
- PAN Card
- MNREGA job card
- Voter ID card
- Driver License
- Electricity Bill
- Water Bill
- Rent receipt
- Telephone Bill
- Ration card
- Property tax Receipt
- Residency Certificate
How to sign up for DigiLocker India?
- Log on to digitallocker.gov.in
- Click on the link for Sign Up
- Enter the Aadhaar Card Number
- Click on Use OTP
- Candidates get the One Time Password (OTP) to your registered mobile number with Aadhaar
- Or Click on Fingerprint (if you have fingerprint devices)
- Candidates can get the User ID and Password
- Login with ID and Password
- Click on the MY certificates
- Upload the scanned document from the system
- The documents which you uploaded are seen in “Uploaded Documents”
- Click on e-sign
- Candidates will get OTP
- Enter the OTP and upload the e-sign
What if the Mobile Number which is linked with Aadhaar Lost?
Candidates can sign up on the official site digitallocker.gov.in in DigiLocker with Fingerprint. Firstly you have to install any one of the given Fingerprint Device. At the time of Sign up you just use your Fingerprint through that device and login to the system.