Persons suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall alone be eligible for the benefit of reservation as PH.
All candidates have to apply online. A separate application has to be applied online for each post. Application fees are Rs. 500/- (Rs. 100/- in a case of SC/ ST and Ex-Serviceman candidates (nonrefundable).
Company– Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences
ILBS Recruitment 2019
Different posts having different essential qualifications. To Know Click on official notification. The Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS) has been established by the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi as an autonomous institute, under the Societies act. The mission of ILBS is to become a dedicated international center of excellence for the diagnosis, management and advanced training and research in the field of liver and biliary diseases. The first phase of ILBS is already functional having 180 hospital beds, 74 of which cater as intensive care (ICU) beds. The second phase of ILBS, likely to be operational by early 2012, will add a dedicated multi-storie research complex, auditorium, guest-house, hepato-biliary oncology unit, additional beds and residential accommodation.
Candidate’s short list will be informed about the date and time of the interview.
- Rs.500, for General and OBC candidates
- Rs.100 for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen
- No Fee for Persons with disabilities and visiting consultants
How to Apply-
- Login to official website www.ilbs.in
- Click on notification
- Click on application forms
- Submit Application Form Before the Last date.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates.
- For the post reserved for OBC category, the application of those candidates will be considered who have OBC certificate issued by GNCT of Delhi.
- In respect of persons with disabilities, upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years (10 years for SC/ST and 8 years for OBC) subject to the condition that no age relaxation can be allowed beyond the age of 60 years under normal circumstances except for faculty positions.
Terms & conditions for Empanelment of Visiting consultants in ILBS
Qualification & Experience
General Specialities:- (ENT, Psychiatrist)
Consultant – MD/MS or equivalent
Experience Minimum 7 years after post qualification
Super Specialities:- (Cardiology, Neurology, Endocrinology, Interventional Cardiology)
Consultant – DM/MCh. Or Equivalent
Experience – Minimum 03 years after DM/M.Ch.Preference will be given to consultants whose residence is within a distance of 15 Km from the Institute.
Abbreviations: – UR-Unreserved, SC/ST- Scheduled Caste/Tribe, OBC – Other Backward Class, PH/OH- Physically Handicapped/ Orthopaedically Handicapped. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC & Persons with disabilities/Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen as per Govt. Guidelines.
Last Date: March 2019. For application forms and further details, please visit our website: https://www.ilbs.in