|Application Form starts||08 Jan 2018|
|Application Last Date||06 Feb 2018|
|Admit Card||10 days before the exam|
|Written Examination||25 Mar 2018|
|Result||To be announced|
CGPSC Forest Service Recruitment 2018
CGPSC Forest Service Exam 2018 – Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission was published advertisement for filling up 59 vacancies of Forest Ranger and Assistant Conservator of Forest. Application Form is available at the official website psc.cg.gov.in. CGPSC Forest Ranger Application Form 2018 was published by Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission. Application Form is available at the official website psc.cg.gov.in. Get CGPSC Forest Ranger Application Form 2018 complete information here. Candidates can check all the information related to Chhattisgarh PSC Forest Service Exam 2018 from here.
|Height for UR/SC/OBC||163 cm||150 cm|
|Height for ST||152 cm||145 cm|
|Chest Circumference||84 cm||79 cm|
|Min Expansion of Chest||5 cm||5 cm|
|4 hours of Walking||26 km||16 km|
- For Forest Ranger – Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- + Rs. 4300/- Grade Pay.
- For Assistant Conservator of Forest Posts – Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- + Rs. 5400/- Grade Pay
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2017) – 21 to 30 years.
Training Period for CGPSC Forest Service Recruitment 2018: 2 years
Educational Qualification – bachelor degree from any recognized university in Science / Engineering / Technical / Agricultural / Forestry.
Selection Process – Written Examination and Personal Interview.
- other Candidates – Rs. 400/- + Rs. 15/- as Portal Fee
- For SC/ST/OBC/ CG State Candidates – Rs. 300/- + Rs. 15/- as Portal Fee
- Correction Fee – Rs. 15/-
How to Apply for CGPSC Forest Service Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website of CGPSC.
- Click on the Apply Online.
- Now, click on the Apply link which is in front of State Forest Service Examination 2018.
- Choose the “Click here to Apply” link.
- Fill the Application Form.
Apply Online: Application form is available, apply here.
Other important links related to application form are as follows: