|Application Form starts||08 Jan 2019|
|Application Last Date||06 Feb 2019|
|Admit Card||10 days before the exam|
|Written Examination||25 Mar 2019|
|Result||To be announced|
CGPSC Forest Service Recruitment 2019
CGPSC Forest Service Exam 2019 – Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission was published advertisement for filling up 59 vacancies of Forest Ranger and Assistant Conservator of Forest. Application Form is available at the official website psc.cg.gov.in. CGPSC Forest Ranger Application Form 2019 was published by Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission. Application Form is available at the official website psc.cg.gov.in. Get CGPSC Forest Ranger Application Form 2019 complete information here. Candidates can check all the information related to Chhattisgarh PSC Forest Service Exam 2019 from here.
|Height for UR/SC/OBC||163 cm||150 cm|
|Height for ST||152 cm||145 cm|
|Chest Circumference||84 cm||79 cm|
|Min Expansion of Chest||5 cm||5 cm|
|4 hours of Walking||26 km||16 km|
- For Forest Ranger – Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- + Rs. 4300/- Grade Pay.
- For Assistant Conservator of Forest Posts – Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- + Rs. 5400/- Grade Pay
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2017) – 21 to 30 years.
Training Period for CGPSC Forest Service Recruitment 2019: 2 years
Educational Qualification – bachelor degree from any recognized university in Science / Engineering / Technical / Agricultural / Forestry.
Selection Process – Written Examination and Personal Interview.
- other Candidates – Rs. 400/- + Rs. 15/- as Portal Fee
- For SC/ST/OBC/ CG State Candidates – Rs. 300/- + Rs. 15/- as Portal Fee
- Correction Fee – Rs. 15/-
How to Apply for CGPSC Forest Service Recruitment 2019
- Visit the official website of CGPSC.
- Click on the Apply Online.
- Now, click on the Apply link which is in front of State Forest Service Examination 2019.
- Choose the “Click here to Apply” link.
- Fill the Application Form.
Apply Online: Application form is available, apply here.
Other important links related to application form are as follows: